Report Bugs Here Please!

Still have invisible guards in Ratay. Just a pole arm and a sword. also the sinew bow is grayed out and unusable.

3D positional sound setups (5.1, 7.1, etc.) only play through center speaker. Changing sound setup in windows to “Stereo” will use a working stereo setup, but breaks ‘immersion’ if you crave 3D positional sounds. I was wondering if, mayhaps, somebody had already found a way to get surround setups to work? Hal thanks you!

Hello I play on ps4 my user name is king allistar. I encountered a bug where I am trying to end the game and start the dlc will hand capon. I have the royal edition that includes all of the dlc and for some reason whenever I go to the camp hell sit there and stay quiet as the other guards walk up. He won’t do anything react I can’t speak to him. So yeah help would be nice. It sucks to really have gotten a love for this game for it to be stopped by some random bug like I can’t talk to the character I need to speak to even tho I bought the dlc. Kinda defeats the purpose of even buying the dlc. But the sooner you can resolve this for me the sooner I’ll be praising kingdom come again. It’s a good game besides all the bugs I can see why it won so many awards

@SirAllistar
Does anything change if you wait two days?
Have you any (other) side quests open?
Have you finished all the other DLC quests?

Please send a bug report directly to Warhorse by Email:
Support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

Hi and thanks for a great game! I play on PS4 and have patch 1.9.1 and all dlc purchase separately. I finished the Rattled quest for Zack and I got the quest checked off but got no reward (Vitus cuirass).

[Bug] Skybox image vastly changes at 21:30 of in-game time –

Epilogue Quest bug
I can’t seem to talk to Hans Capon. He wont talk to me. I got the last version as of now which is 1.9.2 on steam. I did the validate files on steam and it doesnt seem to work. I’ve tried to relog the epilogue save and did that small part again and he still wont talk to me. I do have the DLC’s and this is the only option I have when he talks to me.

I waited a couple of days, did a quest or 2, talk to loads of people and still nothing at all he just wont talk to me. Is there any solutions to this annoying bug ?

Have you done the DLC for him?

No not yet. I thinking that you don’t need to complete it since if a person don’t have it you should be able to talk to him.

You have to do his DLC. Capon wants to get laid, you can’t keep him hanging. What sort of friend are you?

1 Like

I figured I screwed the queen and TheresaI was fine for a bit :rofl:

I’m reporting bugs since release, but they ignore it. So no more buying full-price next time.

Hello all. i am new to this kinda of thread, Ive been playing kcd since it came out last year, and I have never had any problems until recently with bugs. I’ve downloaded B.o.B and the game is kicking me out all the way to the xbox home page, and then restarting the game. I’ve already emailed the link once before on a separate issue, and now this one. I love this game, but I wish all the problems would be resoveld in a timely manner. they are so slow in responding.

Hi PS4 player here. I’m doing the Rock and a hard place/gallows Brothers quest and I’m stuck waiting to “watch the robbery “. How long does it take because I’ve waited several days? So far I’ve talked to Matthew, then Andrew, snitched to Captain Robard. My journal says to go to the quarry and watch the robbery, or tell Matthew everything (optional). But nothing happens.
Edit: I was able to finish the quest by going to steal the money from the chest in talmberg and plant the empty sack in the Inn but I really didn’t want to do that. Got all 3 of them hanged. Anyways got it completed although not the way I wanted.

I don’t know if this is a bug, but sometimes when I learn a new skill I get a notification saying “failed to learn new skill”. But then I also DID learn the new skill. Don’t know why it would say that, but there you go.

Hey, all.

V 1.9. When I enter combat my camera locks in the direction of my opponent’s initial location and does not track with my opponent. If either I or my opponent change positions Henry’s body rotates to face the opponent, but the camera doesn’t. I tried loading my other profile, saving & exiting to the main menu, turning off the Xbox, etc. and nothing worked. I’m still having the issue. If you complete a master-strike the camera reorients, but there appears to be no real solution.

The issue does not occur while walking, running, or riding, only when I’m in combat.

Thoughts?

Hi, I’m a Ps4 Pro player . No mods. I’m playing on an old save (from last year) updated to patch 1.9.1
When I go to Pribyslavitz, I am considered trespassing when ever I enter the Traders Store during shopping hours. I recruited Kornelius from Rattay to run the store a long time ago and now he tells me to get out so I can’t buy or sell there. The other shops are okay.
on the plus side:
A Bird in the Hand quest seems to be fixed. Thank you so much for your hard work.
Edit: During the quest “No Rest for the Wicked “ there is no spoken dialogue when talking to the bath madam, only subtitles.

I have a big issue I cannot fix and cannot find any related issues any other ppl are having except me… i created a new topic . Here is a link with pics.

Hello

Great game! I was little disappointed at release since there were so many bugs, but it is totally playable now and very enjoyable!

There is also a lot of improvement in the armor clipping issues, But i have noticed there is a horrible clipping with the new armor i acquired, which is part of the tourney DLC, So i thought i should report it.
It happens when you equip a jacket or a brocade on top of this plate piece. An issue i believe you already fixed with other plate pieces but it’s still happening with this particular one.

Scrennshots:

With nurembergian cuirass (no clipping - properly aligned… same with the milanese cuirass):

Hope you can adress that in the next update and make it aligned properly like other plate pieces. The straps in the middle that are holding the jacket together also looks weird when you have plate underneath and the belt seems to almost disappear.

PC version of the game. 1.9.2 - NO MODS

Thanks for reading

@GX87

Please send this Bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!