Report Bugs Here Please!

For 60 hours of play a few questions appeared.

1. Why are there still new assignments on the map in the form of yellow stars, but in fact they are not there?
  2. How did it happen that the tracking tag was not removed from an already completed quest?

Please fix this bugs. I can send screenshots.

1. Radzig offers the dialogue about limpy lubosh if you try to talk to him after finding the brother of the female mill worker.
  2. Damsel in distress quest and the monastery quest breaks if you started some of the other paths but choose it instead

Sinew Bow missing, Cannot be found in From The Ashes Guard House Chest, Archer Master has zero dialogue to sell Sinew Bow

My first playthrough. No mods or anyting, just trying to read these books
Can Henry read at all?
Seems like the characters in the book are mixed up

Henry needs to learn to read first (the apothecary in Rattay has an idea where Henry might be able to do that). This is most definitely not a bug, but a really cool feature of the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Miller Peshek keeps getting stuck at the top of the ladder in his house and some times i wake up and his stuck at the bottom between the bed and the ladder it seams to only be happening to him Theresa seams to be fine with the ladder.

Great game keep up the great work

The bandits who searching for Timmy in Rattay are still standing into each other if you follow them to the tavern. And why are they going to the tavern while I lied Timmy was at the butcher?

Seems I cant call my horse after the update/buying the new dlc.
I played Theresa’s story and I cant remember if the horse was normal before it.
Finished story and now I cant call/dismount horse. Tried with controller and keyboard. Checked everything I can think of(controls/restarting/earlier save before doing her story.) Whats going on…this is badddd. Anyone else?

1 Like

You need to learn to read. You eventually get a quest where you have to go to the Uhzhitz?(top right of map?) and learn from the scribe. Reading is a skill. Level it up and you’ll start unscrambling letters and learn to read ingame.

player items will not be washed at the bathhouse,blood/dirt

There seems to be a bug with some footwear. Old boots, leather boots and footwraps/drak footwraps use a weird texture/model different from the release version. Maybe it is WAD, but honestly, I think the original looked better (at least for the old boots). Also, in cutscenes, you’ll see Henry wearing the original models, and thus different from regular gameplay.

After the first date with Terrisa, suddenly I get long distance arrows and my other ones deselected and my Skalitz shield that was GIVEN to me by Terrisa is now showing as being stolen.20190530202807_1 20190530202834_1

That´s a typical MOD error…
Do you use MODs?
Have you updated them?
Use only MODs for version 1.9.0 or NONE!

Nope. Only play vanilla version of 1.9
I had a similar issue with a previous version (1.4 I think) where stuff would randomly show as stolen.
Guard - You have stolen stuff!
Me - It is legally mine! He attacked me first making it mine by the international law of go F yourself!

And now after the Pribyslavitz battle and recovery of the surveyor… the shield is fine but the torch is stolen.

Also, the stuttering during combat is worse than ever. 1 FPS. It was bad before but never this bad.

Maybe you should reinstall the game. Something is fishy with it…

Found a solution for the stuttering in combat. Read on a steam forum that if you disable the affinity of the primary core for the game, the stuttering stops. Low and behold, it works. Combat smooth as silk now.

Installed the new DLC a womans lot and updated today.
The cobbler in Sasau has a beeping sound while talking and his line above his head was in czech, I suppose.
Also in Rattay castle, where ratzig resides the maiden sang in czech, but I don’t see it as a bug per se.

Confronting Morcock and his cronies at the mill during the quest to find Timmy will improperly record stats, and possibly cause issues with crime down the road. Any of these bandits that are killed by the player - even if you hesitate and allow them to hit you first - will be counted as a person killed, but not an enemy killed. I haven’t confirmed whether or not this will count as a murder down the line if some of the workers witness it, but I would assume that as a possibility since they aren’t counted as enemies for whatever reason.

I reported this bug nearly a year ago, in July of 2018, but just tested an old save to confirm that it’s still an issue. During that test, I noticed something else odd that I don’t recall happening before: one of the male workers at the mill picked up two different weapons off the ground (from enemies that surrendered), and took off running, apparently chasing one of them while I finished fighting the remainder. I wasn’t able to find a corpse for the bandit, but the townsman came walking back to the mill soon afterwards, acting as though nothing had happened.