Report Bugs Here Please!

@Rickytan253

Please sent a email to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

When I speak to the character responsible for the task with 3 birds in order to complete the task i
receive rewards but then i cannot close the conversationt window (it requires quiting via console)

There are spaces which are wide enough to jump into them but too narrow to reach the ground. That results in very iritating hanging.

After changing gamma setting game is displayed in smaller screen

The game has so many irritating bugs that not giving total freedom of saving is the worst possible idea. I have replayed some parts many times just because of bugs.

2 Likes

I really love your Game and got like over 25 hours ingame time since Yesterday but i hav got a Problem with the Quest: If you can´t beat ´em
The Questlog says, that i have to ask Miller Simon but i´ll tried to talkt o him at any daytime and there is no kontext about the Quest in the talking menu.
He said that he can tell me anything later but how much later? I waited like 10 ingame Days and tried to ask him every day but he doesn´t answer anyway. I just want to make progress on the Mainquests but i can´t and this is pretty annoying.
Please help me with this Issiue.

1 Like

Hans Capon – Next to Godliness

Hans Capon no matter what, seeks me out to start this quest. I cannot load a pre existing save or ignore the quest. I’ve tried accepting to meet him at the bath house, I’ve tried saying I have other things to do. I’ve tried killing him. It doesn’t matter. He will thusly begin to follow me everywhere and interrupt absolutely everything. Talking, sleeping, get in the way of combat, he will also pull me out of the map and esc menu. He becomes unclickable and uninteractable at this point and sitting at Rattays bathhouse all hours of the day and night will not trigger any further consequences to the quest to hopefully get him rolling again. I’m dying here.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m in rattay in training with Bernard, i take the Bow in my hands i press RT but nothing happened, i use xboxone elite controller (i’ve tried to Gange configuration but it doesnt works). Can you help me?

I have almost completed the quest “Ginger in a pickle” but am unable to complete it. I have completed the entire quest, and been told the whereabouts of ginger. I went to the cabin but he is not there… Bug or have I done something wrong?

Remember to post here, quit creating topics of the same subject please.

Hello, I can’t save my game, the last save I made during my friend timmy and since then the save option is grey saying “Can’t save just now. Try again shortly”.

Please help if I don’t save and quit the game a progress of around 3 hours will be loss omg please help…

1 Like

Everyone is having issues with the save system of this game. Many don’t like it; have you tried sleeping in a bed and are sure you haven’t run out of Saviour Schnapps? If not, the Miller (Theresa’s Uncle) has a bed for you, behind the ladder. If none of those work, then it’s a bug and I’m sad to say you must reload a save.

Stuck in loading screen after cutscene during “the prey” quest. Playing on ps4.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but bathhouses are supposed to improve the condition of your clothes/armor right? Well if so I just took 4 baths consecutively and everything is still at what it was before the baths. I have not seen anyone else encounter this small but annoying (possible) glitch so idk if something is wrong with my game specifically or if I’m just missing something. Any help is greatly appreciated as I love seeing clean and shiny :slight_smile:

The black hood that goes on top of armor has no shadow.

They clean the blood off Henry’s clothes and makes him smell better. It’s a bathhouse…go to a tailor for clothing, blacksmith for armor and swordsmith for weapons. You can also buy repair kits to fix the dents and scratches on your armor. That way you improve your maintenance skill and don’t have to pay a fortune every time you get a scratch. Use grindstones to sharpen the edges on your blades, use cheap blades to practice. Here’s a tip, don’t grind the very edge of the blade against the grindstone, you’ll dull it out. Seems obvious, but you’d be surprised to know how many people do that.

Report bugs here people, I really can’t stress this enough.

Quest “A bird in the hand” seems bugged where the third cage disappears after being placed. This seemed to occur because I dropped only 1 age then rested and saved before trying to drop the other two.

so I’m doing the quest called “if you cant beat em” and I’m up to the part where I have to talk to this guy who is in the sick bay or whatever near the monastery and I don’t get an option to talk to him at all when I should be getting one and say I fail that which ive purposefully done to see if I can get around it but even that doesn’t work as the 2 options that could help after that don’t happen like option 1 is that ive got to go see this miller at night because someone has been going there at night and ive tried that no one shoes up and option 2 is to talk to the guys that are fighting behind some guys house and they cant help at all which sucks because this part of the main story so I’m quite dead in the water when it come to continuing the story, has anyone else had this issue ???

I have exactly the same Problem with this quest and Hans Capon.

When I go hunting and take meat from the animals it gets marked as stolen so I can’t sell it to the butchers an have to go sell to the miller guy and he doesn’t have enough money to buy all the meat I got, took down my first deer with a clean shot to the heart and all its meat is marked stolen :frowning:

I’ve been trying to think of all kinds of work arounds but nothings working out. I’m exhausting every aspect I can. The only thing I can think of is to avvoid Rattay from a previous save and just never go back but then he ended up walking to me twice now from one to two towns away and I’m like. WTF? o.O

That is called poaching…