Report Bugs Here Please!

I have the same problem! Playing on PS4.

You also have to repair your clothes fairly often.

I didn’t run out of snhappps it just says I can’t save and nothing that regularly saves works
I tried reloading an old save but no matter what I do after taking a step in a save I can’t save anymore with the same message.

1 Like

ps4 pro bug texture

2 Likes

I have found a way to manage the quest. I redone the Quest “PREY” then after I was in the rattay castle again I started the quest “The Hunt Begins” rightaway. Like this Hans stayed in the town and i could find him there and talk with him. Afterwards everything was going fine and I could end the quest. I hope this will help you.

One i’ve noticed which may not happen too often… if you’re pick pocketing and press up and down on the d-pad for Map/Inventory whilst pick pocketing (I did it accidentally) the game crashes. you can still navigate the map or rotate Henry in the inventory but you cannot quit or navigate any of the options. Only solution was to close the game and restart

I play on the PS4.
When playing the quest the pray, Sir Hans does not show up at the upper castle. I tried reloading an older save point did not work. I found him in the morning sitting in the Tavern. I asked him to go hunting he tells me to come to the upper castle in the morning. But he never shows up.
Thanks for the Help

Report these bugs fellas, support@kingdomcomerpg.com

3 Likes

Encountered three “major” bugs untill know:

1. Fast traveling when completely crazy, freezing the screen, going fast foward, seeing nothing but hearing audio, all in one fast travel trip. But I did arrive normal at my destination eventually. Cause unknown, could be because of fast traveling on horse.

2. The quest “In Gods Hands” is bugged, at least for me. For finding “Father Simon”, I had to go to Rovna and speak with a villager, but no dialogue was possible. Tried numerous things but to no avail. This part of the quest eventually failed.

3. A message stays on screen, even when reloading older saves or closing the game and starting it back up (happened yesterday night for me). In my case it’s the message about trying to use an item or weapon when the necessary perks (strenght and so on) are not yet high enough. My top right screen is now permanently blocked by this message.

Okay, please send your bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Cook the meat :wink:
After this you can sell it…

2 Likes

Just send it by e-mail, just in cause they read it :wink:

I have been hearing small buzzes during game play and dialog. I dont think it is me because I tested it on different headsets and the noise was still there and I saw this bug listed in an article about kingdom come deliverance bugs.

Oh good god. That’s a lot of backtracking but if it’s a work around I’ll take it.

when the next update for ps4?

This isn’t a bug…anyways, Daniel Várva said there would be changes soon on Twitter. I don’t know how soon, just be patient.

1 Like

found 2 bugs so far(in my copy, pc version):

1. when patroling the rattay streets with nightingale (main quest, forgot the name), if you refuse the game at the end, it still begins, even though the dialogue happens as if they resume patrol. right after the game, i lost 4 soldier reputation as well, but with no feedback or indication as to why. tried various saves, and different approaches - this is why i found i can’t refuse the game, to no avail)

2)during the main quest “the hunt begins”, after getting pebbles and mounting, reputation with rattay soldiers droped significantly (from 46 to 17 in my case). when soldiers search me, they tell me they find stolen items, but nothing gets removed from the inventory, and reputation remains the same (46 in my case) until i continue with the quest. even if nobody searches me, it still drops the same (same if i bribe and am not searched). tried restarting from “the prey” quest, with no improvement.

Report the bug here, support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Hi,
For me the gates of Talmberg stay closed -> in the first Mission to get out of there (right at the beginning of the game) i took a different path: i just jumped off the drawbridge, since its the easiest way imho… well, now there are two problems: 1. i need to use this way to get in the castle, since the gate doesnt open and 2. the guard (which i had to convince to let me pass through during the quest) is now bugged: if i start a dialog with him its an endless cicle of “do you know any mercant around here?”, he answers the question which immediatly leads to my character asking the same question on auto-repeat without any option to end the dialog…

also there are several performance issues, especially with bigger fights, when there are multiple units acting, the game starts lagging quite hard to the point where im playing a stop-motion movie…

all this on ps4

2 Likes

So, for whatever reason, I’m now no longer able to sit, and therefore not able to sleep, no longer where the bed is, what time it is, or how tired I am.