Report Bugs Here Please!

Yeah, this bug is known all throughout the forums. I’ve heard is because the ‘surrender’ option pops up and doesn’t allow the player to sit or sleep. It might be different for you. Nevertheless, report the bug here, support@kingdomcomerpg.com.

I have the same issue of the gate not opening however it’s from the inside when I ask the guard to left me out and he recognises me in the armour. He’s supposed to ask for the gate to open but he doesn’t and when I ask again the dialog option to get let out isn’t there anymore. Also on PS4 and I’ve already reported this bug just wanted to let you know it’s not just you.

Upon character creation and leaving the home for the very first time and only talking to Father, (taking no other actions, not picking any plants, talking to anyone or anything), as i descend down the hill to Skalitz proper I get a combat tutorial screen and then i am immediately attacked by guards and the mercenary that is supposed to train me in swordcraft. After getting beaten I am thrown in jail where the game immediately ends. I have tried “new game” and created 15 different characters all with the exact same thing happening. Is this a bug? or am i doing something wrong?? I really really want to play the game but I cannot as every time i descend the hill i immediately enter combat and the game ends. Any help would be much appreciated!

I’m playing on the PS4 as well.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/921420232674169665/0742FEB60A855AFF16BAF424BB8F0C127091355B/
The world needs a lot of smoothing. Right now i get stuck behind every little branch and pebble on the road…And i can walk over bushes like they are a common pile of manure.

I think Sport of Kings’ quest reward is bugged. Zora said she’ll give you a saddle but you just get coins. Also wearing leather gloves disqualifies you from the Light Armour perk.

Me too, also tried loading a former savegame, he always Wakes me up at night in the mill Standing in front of my bed, being non-interactable… he continously nods upwards, as if he wants me to look into the sky ^^

I really like the game, but I had to restart on ps4 twice in the first bit, both with Hans. First with the marksmanship duel (he just seemed to do nothing and the quest didn’t advance) and later after I freed him, an infinite loading screen appeared. So frustrating! Now I have to go all the way back Rattay where the quest started. I’ts really frustrating after trying so hard and succeeding, and then having to do it all over. Please fix this…

Go back to your save game the prey, and dont bother talking to him after. Go straight to the hunt like previous posts by Loubahnhof. I haven’t had the problem since.

Yeah, I have the same bug…

Can’t get out of the executioner’s house in Rattay. The front door works only for walking in, but doesn’t allow me to get out of the house.

I Have an issue where renard wont go back to rattay and thus i cannot train master strike and combos whit him, is there a work around? He stays at neuhof and refuses to leave i Have completed the whole ginger quest and nest of vipers.

Hello, I play on Xbox One X and I’m experiencing a strange bug: I can’t kick with a weapon equipped .
With my fists it works perfectly well but if I draw a weapon it stops working.
The controller is fine (like I said with fists it works, the menus work, etc…)
Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Just trying to let you know there is a very serious problem with your game. I’ve had three major crashes on the ps4 console version. These crashes always coincided with the quest Baptism of Fire. So far every time I get to that quest the assault begin and the system crashes not only does it crash it deletes all previous save files I had up until that point the first time I lost three hours of progress. And then just now it happened again setting me back another 3 hours of gameplay. I just wanted you to know this is a massive problem and I can’t feel secure in playing your game anymore until this glitch has been figured out. Thanks :blush:

This sounds serious, please report the bug here in detail, support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Seems like it is coused by not talking to him after talking whit ginger, problem is IM 60 hours inte the game and the ginger save is at 17 i realy dont want to go back 43 hours.

Xbox One:

Bug 1): the second „old treasure map 2“ shows the location of a stash near Rattay. It is not accessible because a tree is blocking the Lock. No Approach possible.

Bug 2): Catch the Nightingale in Rattay. When in ending dialog with receiving the reward, the game stucks in the dialog scene without any possibility to end it. Restart needed and the bug still continues. It is also never ending. So its not possible to receive the reward without beinh fixed.

Contact me if more informations needed.

The lodgings in Uzhitz, bugged when climbing the ladder, 3/5 times you fall to the bottom of the ladder.

Stairs in Rattay when first meeting Radzig are extremely difficult to climb!

Had an issue in Ledetchko where I rented a room only to find it was already rented out and I was trespassing, though I still slept in it.

Occasionally when riding a horse it sounds like I’m walking in water when I’m on dirt.

Occasionally when jumping over things with horse the horse gets stuck, you can just jump off and whistle.

Once I clicked jump on the horse while standing still and the horse would no longer move and I reverted to an earlier save.

Wayfarers seem to hate you if you are disliked in Sasao?

A halberd was in my inventory unequipped though that’s not allowed.

Bumped the millers assistant near the river crossing north of sasao and he dropped his bag, wen he picked it up he twirled like crazy.

A stag doesn’t run when you shoot it if you’re the right distant away.

I’ve seen boars push my horse like it’s nothing… strange…

That’s all that I can think of off the top of my head that I’ve experienced. Just minor things…

Got stuck in chat with the crazy herbalist in sasau.

Bandit leader at the camp by the river between Ledetchko and Sasau disappeared when I engaged the group. I was permanently stuck in combat after moving on as far as Sasau and leaving the game running whilst I did something else and could not interact with anything.

Both required a reload.

Finally activating my account on this forum crashed my browser.

I’ve done the merhojed plague + captive quest (Pestilence), alongside some small sidequests related to it. Now the main quest leads me to “Go and report to Sir Radzig at the lookout point by Talmberg”. I travelled there to find no sight of Sir Radzig. Some people said his horse was there but there is nothing there, just the camp. I’ve tried sleeping and waiting there for several hours but to no avail. Is anybody suffering from this?

I have two main quests: " Vengeance" and “Questions and Answers”.

4 Likes

Report all bugs here, support@kingdomcomerpg.com in the meantime try to find solutions to the problems you may have and post the solutions here as well. To help players with similar bugs.