Report Bugs Here Please!

laying on a standard Xbox one and about 50% of the characters don’t have faces. Can see straight into the back of the helmet/hair. Also don’t have voice sound for about 90% of the dialog. And cut scenes are hit and miss whether they play or not.

The game runs relatively smoothly with the occasional freeze frame.

I haven’t heard anything like this reported. Wondering if it’s worth reinstalling it? Or wait for the new patch in two weeks.

I did that and yea it works but it’s worth half the price

That actually makes sense haha it was a female so I guess that’s why? Or do I need to get a license/permit or something?

The print is way too small. We have a 55 inch screen and can hardly read anything without squinting. Can’t u make it a little bigger?

After the 1.03 patch on ps4, Hans Capon is still following me!! I though it would be fixed after this patch, but it still isn’t!! It’s fucking annoying!! I can’t even kill this asshole!! he keeps following me everywhere like a fucking cockroach!! Please fix this!!

My game crashes on launch.

I was playing the game for a while, but had repeated stuttering issues that came out of nowhere every few minutes for several seconds, despite my system running it at 60FPS most of the time. As there didn’t seem to be a frame drop corresponding to the stuttering, I figured it was a RAM issue. Just to be safe, I updated my graphics card drivers to the most recent (I have a Radeon RX 480.) After that, either because of the driver upgrade or because of an unrelated patch issue, the game will not launch. When I attempt to launch it from steam, the splash screen briefly appears, and then closes without displaying an error message. I attempted to roll back to some older drivers, but that did not fix the issue. Also, the newest drivers are supposed to be tweaked specifically for this game. I also tried reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redist, to no effect, and of course reinstalling the game multiple times.

I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me.

TL;DR: Updated graphics drivers, now the game won’t even start. Rolling back seems to do nothing, making me think it’s related to one of the patches.

Radzig is bugged for me. He’s not in his camp and he’s in the middle of the woods somewhere and he can’t be interacted with. Can’t progress story. This is right after I talked to Timmy about the bandit camp.

I’m having the same issue literally can’t do anything now…no point in playing the game anymore

First post, here… I hope this is the proper thread to post bug reports directly (and community-driven)

Summary:

• On escaping quest from first village, at the beginning,
    some enemies from right, get stucked and don’t attack me…

• Horse dissapear (Olenna) after cutscene near little church (burned people) on quest to bury your parents.

• Beds auto savegame seems broken.

• Stashes mechanic is needed to save loot more fastee (I will post in suggestions thread)

Bugs and bug related questions:

• particular enemies on horse don’t attack me, enemies stuck after I hit them, at the beginning, after escape from first village.

• After I escaped and saved Theresa, and killing mounted on horse, around 8 soldiers, the others at right don’t attack me (the horsemen) to the left starts the cutscene etc. (Maybe is not a bug).

• Bodies dissapear too soon (even if I hide them to prevent robbery from other NPCs (I don’t know if that will happen)

• Sleeping outdoors or on abandoned beds don’t save the game?, Because in the quest to bury Henry’s parents, there is some bed, and the game says “I don’t have time for this, and I can’t sleep.” Or something like that, in that particular moment save is important because there are 3 combatants,
    at the outskirts of Henry’s village.

• Horse dissapear after cutscene around church, in quest “must to bury your parents”, even with x (whistle) or running on map limits I cannot find it, what happen?

• In other beds, game simply is not saving at all (it is saving only on “specific beds”?

Note: this forum needs proper order to manage information more quickly:

Sticky main threads for: example, and merge or purge all poorly posted messages and threads.

Consoles specific issues
PC specific issues
Bug reports thread
Performance and optimization thread
Modding thread: list and status , FAQ etc
Suggestions and improvements thread
Beta vs Release comparison thread (rescue ideas and visuals)

Permissions to open new threads, to prevent spam or post and run from newbies (new users could post on sticky threads) some kind of leveling for forum, to prevent spam and chaos, easier for Developmen and Community management.

Email support@kingdomcomerpg.com to report it directly. This thread was created by me to reduce the amount of topics that mention the same problem. That way they can sort through the mess. However, your post might be seen by community managers and others in the forums. They could offer you a solution to your problem until it is fixed by an upcoming patch.

They are, But nobody wants to read! Check it!

The easiest way to manage the forum is to close it. Like other firms do.
Do you want this?

Everyone wants to present HIS problem or opinion. No one usees the search funktion.
At the moment it´s a “little” chaotic but to sort this out we would need ten time more Mods…
Before the release we had 50-100 postings a day, now we have 3000(!).
We will bring order to this… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That´s no bug, it´s storydriven…

Disabled by design in the intro…

WH lowered th difficulty level much, to lower the frustration. In test play I died hundred times in this place.

No bug…

For performance reason they disappear…

No bug,… design…

Design…

Saving should work “only” in YOUR bed… with exceptions…

2 Likes

Thank You! :smile:

nice, thanks! i had the same with the guard… saying ok and then he didnt give me the option anymore to talk about the gate (thats why i jumped off the drawbridge)

None of my saved games are loading it keeps getting stuck in the loading screen and then saying the game load failed on PS4 by the way please do not tell me I have to start again please fix

Thick as Theives - Woyzeck has me steal a horse in Merjohed but my main quest is on Questions and Answers while the plague is happening. Can’t complete Thick as Thieves… there’s no horses. Not sure if that’s a bug or just story design.

“Train Hard, Fight Easy” quest is bugged for me, i did the melee training and when i follow Bernard to the archery range the game goes into a never ending loading screen… Tryed waiting, tryed doing something else and then going back there, tryed replaying the whole quest… especially annoying cause you cant save in this game.

Additionally i had to redo the quest twice because first Captain Bernard did not start the conversation at the melee training arena and the secound time he got stuck walking down the stair towards the archery range.

“A Bird in the Hand” Quest bugged aswell when you try to hand in the birds at the hunter you cant exit the conversation

It’s a little design problem… If you can solve the plague quest there will be horses again…:blush:
I have this report some weeks ago…

I’m having an issue, too. After i pay at the bath house, nothing happens whatsoever.

Same exact problem here. Here’s a youtube video showing the bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFmflw2h7U&t=5s