Report Bugs Here Please!

Sold some stolen armor to a fence then turned around and bought it cause I’m always searched I spend all my money to get it back when I complete the transaction I check my inventory it’s empty so I say wtf and load up the most recent save from like 4 hours ago so thanks game I’m done with you

My problem :
The game crasahes to desktop without any error message.

I have now tried :
a full reinstall of the game
deleted my old save games
everything from low to high graphics
vsync off and on
antialiasing off and on
Old graphics driver
new driver
second to last driver
Neither my CPU nor GPU is overclocked
game on SSD and HDD
Closed all background programs
Set full priority in task manager
FULL windows reinstall
Older graphics card, 7970

I still don’t get a single error message, it just CTD’s with no message at all, it can take all from 10 seconds to 5 minutes when I load an existing save, while a new game will often run for 10 minutes or more.

is there anything else I can try? Any tips at all?

EDIT : I have, naturally, reported the bug with dxdiag and dmp file

After Captain Bernard decides to kill his cousin, Wolfin, the game transitions to the combat standoff. Bernard and Wolfin talk as planned. But once Bernard and his men charge, most of Wolfin’s just standstill. I hit one several times and he did not fight back. One finally did after I hit. Most just stand still with no weapons drawn. The only one I saw really fighting was Wolfin.

Game will not save after Runt fight: I have tried sleeping, Savior Schnaps, going to quest givers…nothing works, every time I get dropped back into the Runt fight on bare minimum health and have to fight him half a dozen times to actually kill the…nasty man, and get back to…not being able to save again . And now…Runt can parry arrows, he is unparryable when he attacks, he cannot be dodged…erm does he become a jedi if you have to reload his fight enough times? Seriously whoever put in this save system in a game this unstable and broken…yea well

1 Like

other bug: learning pickpocketing I asked Peshek to teach me pickpocketing. I tried to pickpocket him but failed many times. He went away bored. I asked him again to teach me pickpocketing. He came back to the place behind the mill. I failed again many times, 'til he decided to go away. Now the dialog with peshek is stuck and the quest is broken. Whewnever I try to talk to him, he continues to say the advice (how to pickpocket his knife) but i can’t pickpocket him. He keeps doing his business. I came back the day after, but nothing changed.

PS4, 10 hours and I’m still stuck on Baptism by Fire. “Too many of your men have died” message no matter how many are dead or alive be it 2 or 10. I’m not the only one but it essentially stops the game. It even pops during the cut scene when they get into the church as soon as I lose line of sight from the fight or move my character. Anyone know a fix? I’ve tried reloaded from multiple points and have tried no joke probably 50 times.

I have a similar bug, on a different side quest called The house of God.
After an event in the mission, if I save from the main menu the game just freezes alltogether.
If I drink the savior schnapps after the event it renders me unable to interact with anything in the world.
If I use a bed after the event im stuck forever on loading screen when im supposed to wake up.

All in all this is a game breaking bug and im unable to play the game…
And I have sent them an email about it, but I doubt its going to be fixed any time soon.
There are just too many bugs in this game…

The prey quest I end up buying a horse before this quest and made it all to the boar chase with Hans and we end up in a 2nd cutscene where I’m on my horse following Hans after the boar then he gets attacked and falls off it goes to a forever load screen I can’t get past it I’ve tried everything I’m on Xbox one btw

1. The bow contest in Rattay is bugged, every 3rd time im entering one of the NPC’s just standing there and picks hes nose, problem is if you walk away you loose your bet, on the other hand the npc will stand there until night and than you loose your wage anyways | 2. When i’m in a conversation with an npc it happens the characters replays some of the lines they’re saying, making the conversation take much longer than they should. | 3 In conversations other npc’s can interuppt the player while allready in a conversation. | 4. Some cutscenes take a very long time to load | 5. Sometimes it feels like information is lost during quests, for an example when the character is following the nightingale on the watch (Dice cutscene) he just sits there like an idiot after the game, and you get confused if you should sit around or leave.

Hello, i have a bug. In uzice, i can’t seat with father godwin, this not appear. Anyone have an idea? (sorry im french)

1 Like

I didnt have a torch out in rattay now and the guard walked into my room that you get in the castle after completing baptism of fire mission. The guard locked the door somehow and now I cant get in.

Don’t forget the glitched out trebuchet in a oath is an oath quest when you go to fire the trebuchet there’s nothing to interact with I’ve been stuck on this quest for 2 days because of this one bug/glitch and I’d like to progress in the story but you know I can’t

This is honestly ridiculous I’ve been stuck on the quest an oath is an oath for 2 days 2 days!! Because I can’t interact with anything to fire the god damn trebuchet. I’m on Xbox one btw.

Hi! Please help me! I have a problem with quest “In God’s Hands”, then i going to Rovna i must talk with NPC but i can’t, i don’t even see talk button or he don’t want to talk with me. What should I do?

Trespass locked glitch

I went into the sword shop in rattay right before it closed, I entered and it said I was trespassing so I left. The problem is the trespassing sign never went away and it is stuck on my screen.

I can’t sit or sleep!

Now i managed to get past the infinite load screen after trying a few hundret times but now Bernard just stands there after mocking me that i hold the bow wrong and he does not proceed with his lines that would start the training

Um, I followed Radzig to the tower on the lower castle of Rattay, and when he opened the door to go in, it seems someone was leaving their halberds lying around, and one of them is stuck in the upper door frame…
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/931553566268106128/811DD8C3C25199B08CDFA4488744BD6CFB0997CC/

Ok so from seeing all these posts i doubt this is gonna be fixed anytime soon which scares me to even start a new game because this bullshit most probably will happen again after my hard work again if the game was this buggy why release it

1 Like

the side quest weeds i have picked all the weed and when i talk to the quest giver
he tells me he is gonna check the plants and after that the mission fails because i didn’t do my task
and i know i have to stay away from the medical plants
if have tried it several times and it keeps failing