Report Bugs Here Please!

indeed faithd1 it’s a great game but to many bugs
i think i gonna take a break and wait for the new patch

I haven’t even played the game yet. Was waiting for the patch that should release on Friday for Xbox, but no update… I’m scared to begin this buggy mess but I can’t wait any longer. I so want to play this badly

i know me to i have almost 20 hours play time
not included the reloads to get past the bugs
btw im playing it on the ps4

You have all the updates. Xbox does not. So it’s even worse on Xbox.

Was this bug reported? I have the same problem on PC - most of the time 1 archer will not shoot - happens at multiple archery ranges and across different competition levels

I have a bug where, what looks like shirt buttons float in front of NPC characters necks. Many times the characters do not have a shirt on with buttons in behind that location.

I tried everything, and when I eventually gave up and restarted the whole game, once i reached that mission it worked fine. Only solution i am aware of.

yes ive reported several bugs personally

Hi!! I want to report a minor bug: when you save the game sometimes the leyend “Game saved” never disapear. You must close the game and open it again to the leyend go away.

Report here directly, support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Character death bug. Game is stuck at the death screen when Henry dies right after the opening scene completing the village tutorial. He’s supposed to run away and find a horse to warn the other villagers. Whenever he dies from that NPC soldier that chases him, the game gets stuck at the death screen. You can’t hit esc or any other menu key to restart your last save!

not even 5 min after the first intro video I walk out of the parents house and crouch then boom fall through the map lol that first moment is going to turn people off…imo

ps: issue was ps4 only happend twice.

there is a bug where the mane of the horse goes through the horse caparison: https://i.imgur.com/CaRhxmj.png

also thiere is a sound in ratay that plays too frequently and is too noticeable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasYAhHNpxY

the 2 other immersion-breaking problems are that henry’s shadow does not change when wearing a helmet, and you get fined by guards for not having a torch, even when sleeping, despite no other npcs using them.
example: https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7ybwxm/i_got_arrested_for_having_no_torch_while_sleeping/

allied ai will sometimes start attacking eachother which is demonstrated well in this video: https://youtu.be/ia6wTNwgPjM?t=9m43s

one guy gets stabbed and killed by his own side and another ai guy starts punching at his own men though he misses

at the 10 minute mark the enemy fighting the player has his attention drawn to his own ally swinging punches at him

it happens again at 10:18 https://youtu.be/ia6wTNwgPjM?t=10m16s where an ally kicks another ally

once those issues are solved i can overlook the rest, goty easily.

praise be to the support teams and the amazing devs.

Hi… i play This game for a few days… its fine …
but Finding ginger quest i went back to Captian … and he said… lets go and

Endless Loading… Sad :frowning:

so i am playing on xbox one the bug is on the an oath is a oath quest once i get to sir radzig and watch his cut seen. and the cut seen with martin and then get woken up by the guard and watch that cut seen i get a loading screen forever and ever please look into this thats 15 mins or more of cut screens its ok watching once or twice but ive watched it 8 times and everytime i get a load screen forever its a main quest so please fix it.

really u for real there are broken quests i think those need to be fixed first

This doesn’t seem to happen too often, if anything it aids the player in the fight. But it’s something to look into. Now, if your own allies started doing that, it would be a big problem. Report it here, support@kingdomcomerpg.com

how long does the goats blood take to spawn after listing the ingredient on the paper in the kitchen it has been 2 suppers and a breakfast and no blood? How come you cant stab someone anywhere the surrounding area once you do the monastery quest?

So I’m in Talmbarg. I have to bury my parents, but the gates are locked. the guard says he’ll let me out of I have a suit of armour as disguise. The armour is in a locked chest. There are no lockpicks in my inventory, I don’t have enough money to buy one. I could sell to teh trader to get the money to buy lockpicks, but since I only have 2 coins, and he only has 10, and 1 lockpick costs 18.1 there is no way I can get a lockpick to open the locked chest, so I can get the armour and complete the main story objective.

In other words. The second main story objective: Bury my Parents is not achievable, and I am imprisoned by the game in Talmburg because I can’t get out. Whoever thought this up should be fired! The mission system is so broken. There was never enough thought into the logic of the missions. If this was late in the game, it’d be understandable, but this is the 2nd main story mission. Bury your parents, and the Game is dead from here on, as I cannot get out of town. Worse, it’s taken me all day to get this far, and it’s past the steam two hour playtime to get a refund. So I guess Warlord Gaming think’s we’re a pack of suckers!

Thanks

it’s a big problem if the ai are so retarded as to attack themselves