Report Bugs Here Please!

jump from the drawbridge into the moat…

2 Likes

Dobrý den,

Když si dojdu k posteli abych se vyspal tak si nelze sednout. Tím pádem se ani nemůžu vyspat.

Problém přetrvává u vlastních i kupovaných postelí.

Bug se objevil poté co jsem si načetl save, který jsem uložil pomocí vlastnoručně uvařené sejvovice (nevim jestli to na to má vliv nebo ne).

Zkoušel jsem hru “shodit”, restartovat počítač ale nic nepomáha. Nechce se mi načítat předchozí save a tím přijít a cca 5h hraní.

Lze to řesit nějak jinak?

S pozdravem,

M817

Get arrested and go to prison (steal something)…worked for me…they kicked me out of the castle

Known bugs I’ve found so far:

• Archery contest, in Uzhits, allows me to pay it (and it takes my money) but the contest never comes. The problem is that starting this activity, doesn’t allow me to save. At first time i pass about it and when a save point came up the game crashed.

• Shadows: my shadow hasn’t got head (LMAO) at the Epilogue it had the head. Some times I see the NPC charaters without the heads. I have everyting in high and I dont have any lag or unstable FPS.

• Nightingale quest. Once I finish the quest, i go to the hunter and it freezes the scene.

• Sometimes I get negative answers from friendly NPC’s (my rep is about 70) dunno if this is a bug tho. Also people keeps telling me that I have a bad shape tho I dont have any negative effect on me and I use the manger.

The one thing a game like this needs aside from all mention, is an AUTORUN so I don’t get RSI

You can also find a set of armor not locked behind a lockpick. I was in your situation, and that’s what I did (one character can even give you a clue If you do it well).
I still have to add that this chest is behind a door, that sometimes is locked, sometimes not, so you have to look at what people are doing.

I bought this game at 2pm today. it’s now 10pm tonight, and I am just getting the intro credits. It has taken me 8 hours to get to the title of the game. My actions don’t seem to matter, as I seem to be on a rail. Don’t matter what I did with my parents burial, I was always going to lose the sword, everything before that was just busy crap. I could’ve saved 8 hours if the game had started with losnig teh sword.

I am so pissed off with this game. I want a refund, but steam won’t give it to me because I spent over 2 hours. It’s clear to me now that Warlord games plan all along was to just string us out so the 2 hours would pass and we wouldn’t get refungs. Fuck you! I feel robbed. There was so much hype over this game, and it’s nowhere near ready, and all the hype was just bullshit as the gameplay is crap! It’s not a game, it’s a fucking movie!

Hello,

I have posted my problem here so i won’t copy paste but just link it :

Anyone knows how to fix this please ?

Jesus man, next time watch reviews and gameplay videos before buying any game.

I already submitted this bug by email, but I’ll add it here in case anyone else has the same issue:

Completing the ‘Run!’ quest with the horse chase sequence took me over TWENTY tries. I just couldn’t get to grips with the controls, and my horse kept veering off the road into fences and streams. Eventually I made a save just before the cutscene where you get shot with an arrow, and figured out the problem: The ‘D’ key (used for turning right on PC) doesn’t work while cantering or galloping. It works if you slow down to a trot, but that wastes precious seconds during which the Cumans will catch up to you and pepper you with arrows. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if anyone else has had this issue, but I’ve seen other people complain that horse riding on PC is ‘impossible’ which makes me suspect they may have run into the same bug. Part of the problem is that the game throws you straight into a chase sequence without giving you a chance to figure out the controls, which is why it took me so long to work out that the game itself was at fault, rather than me and/or Henry just being useless. In addition, the double-tap window for galloping is extremely short, and you lose the automatic road pathing the moment you break into a gallop (which isn’t really explained in the game). Don’t know about consoles, but I feel like the PC horse riding controls could do with some refinement.

Agreed, this is so messed up. One of the things that really annoys you is the game portends to be open world, it portends that what you do matters, but it doesn’t. Nothing I did could hang on to the sword. Nothing I said in conversations mattered in the outcome. It’s so frustrating that it has the potential to be such an awesomew game, but the save game, the fact that nothing matters really spoils it.

1 Like

BUG: Climbing a mountain, making a jump near the top threw me across the valley and I died. PC version

In the prey quest where you hunt hares. After that you have to follow Hans and you stumble on a enemy camp when chasing the swine. My game loads there, but it stays in a endless loading loop. Can’t continue the main quest at all. Playing on Xbox One S.

Hi. I have a bug with the quest from Woyzeck. He gives me a quest then i need to steal a horse in Merhojed. But there are no horses in Merhojed! No one! I think it’s because i have do before this quest, the quest from the priest with the sickness in Merhojed.
Maybe you can fix it.
Have a nice day

1 Like

I don’t know if it is bug or not, but, it’s always raining when there is no sign of clouds on the sky. Clear sky + rain, everytime. Brokes an immersion much

Well, I’m still stuck at the end of the tutorial, so I don’t know how much license the game gives you to sandbox once you escape Henry’s village. But try these and see if they work.

Honorable way:

1. Use the treasure maps you get from the generous pre order game bonuses
    or
  2. Go on your own scavenger treasure hunt.

Either way, use the following youtube walkthrough as a guide as discussed here:

Alternatively, there are other possible sandbox ways. But they all require Henry to become a criminal however. And you will need to have the ability to load an earlier save game (ie. assuming you play on pc). Especialloy if your last autosave happened after you got thrown into jail/got stuck where you are now in the story line.

Criminal way:
Steal a disguise from a guard. Sneak behind a guard and knock them out. Loot and wear their armor
Pickpocket NPCs for valuables. Target their coin & lockpicks given where you are at this point of the story. Keep whatever valuables you get for future fencing opportunities. Doing this will help you develop henry’s sneak & pickpocketing skill as well.
Steal/loot food from homes, marketplace, npcs etc. Cook these foods at a cook station to remove the stolen tag. Then see if you can sell these cooked foods to the merchant to get some lock picks
it doesn’t sound like a fence exists at this point in the game as yet. But do you have the ability to leave Talmbarg and go to another town/village location? if so, travel to the nearest town/village & wait until nightfall. Then steal a few valuables items. According to the tutorial/lore in the Codex, being the close knit guild community they are, local merchants (like smith’s etc) are likely to recognize stolen goods from their ability to recognize the craftsmanship of other local merchant goods. This suggests they won’t buy any stolen goods that are taken from local npc homes/business and/or npcs. So you’d need to commit theft, do it at another location. Or steal locally and sell at a different location.

OR going the honorable route:

explore the immediate region around Talmbarg and see if there are any nomad NPCs (bandits & criminals in particular) whom you could either fight, sneakily knock out, assassinate with arrows (if you’re good at fletchery skill). Use their loot to wear or trade with merchant in Talmbarg.

Have NO idea if any of those suggestions would work. Because like I said, I’m stuck playing a Dark Souls game dynamic trying to get Henry to escape his sacked village at the end of the tutorial. LOL.

1 Like

Did anyone had problem with horse? It disappeared I have tried to save and load game but no luck whistle doesn’t help. Can anyone help me to get my horse back? I still can see horse inventory and can load or unload stuff. But no HORSE…

Hello and good day to Warhorse staff , other players and fans!!!
I was enjoying my game so far , but then I encountered what I think it’s a game braking bug. In the quest line “The house of God” everything runs smoothly up until the point when you have to meet Zmola up on the scaffolding. After the short cutscene when some mason try to kill you by trowing a brick on your head, you climb up and fight him, he tells you that Zmola is looking for that other guy and you are supposed to catch him and stop him (but you never do because he already kill him and try to hide his body). After I kill Zmola I have to report back to Sir Divish and quest should be completed. That is all okay, but when I try to save a game (by sleeping or saviour schnapps) during the quest line or even after its completion my game gets frozen or all the NPC’s in the world get stuck. So only way for me to continue the game is if I don’t save at all after the point “seeking Zmola”. Can someone please help me to resolve this. Game is super awesome and enjoyable to play and I would like to be able to finish it! Thank you and I hope that this can be fixed somehow! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Side Quest>>>> Man in a Cloak >> where you have to chat with a priest doesn’t work I can only pickpocket priest no option which would say “TALK” so impossible to do quest or finish .

Have you seen them walking backwards after match is finished :smiley: like parking car :smiley: