Report Bugs Here Please!

The same with bushes which are pain in arse :smiley: they so realistic that you have to go around them :smiley:

You are right … you have to follow way which developers wanted you to follow if you dont no skills like reading and son will be available where is one thing that if you speak with someone roughly they will start fight with you :smiley:

Best way to fix bugs is to load game but of course they decided that you have to delete old save files before writing new ones so if you deleted most of them there is only one solution delete game and ask for refund . good luck :smiley:

I have PS4 and I am playing game on SONY UHD 62inch TV with HDR on . When in game it gets dark I cant see nothing if I dont have torch it pitch dark so stealth which is anyways useless in this game apart where quests requires is impossible to do cause i have to light torch. After loading game out it looks like game gets lighter colors for 3 seconds and later game adjusts itself to become dark as hell :smiley: I have not been in hell yet but I assume its dark place :smiley:

Can’t sit down - game breaking bug
So every time when I need to sit down (bed, bathhouse, etc.) my character suddenly becomes just locked in place, unable to do anything, and can’t move until I press LMB to attack.

Then he unstucks, but still doesn’t sit down.

So, except not being able to save for free at all, I also can’t progress with the main quest when Nightingale requires me to sit with him in the tavern.

Possible solution?

zdravím, nevím jestli si to tu někdo přečte, ale tak zkusím…
quest : chátra - vedlejší quest - konkrétně asi třetí instance tohoto questu (ale to asi není podstatné) , každopádně sem zamordoval loupežníky i velitele, ale asi sem velitelovi nelootnul ostruhy…když jsem to šel nahlásit quest zůstal aktivní…když se tam vrátím (je tam pořád marker) tak mrtvoly už samozřejmě zmizely, takže nemůžu pokračovat v dalších táborech ikdyž mě mordování lapků tak baví :frowning:

hello there, Iam playing on PC and PHILIPS 42" LCD and Iam also having some gamma issues, but i sorted them out with my system gamma calibration…but game is changing (no clue why) sometimes…when started my system goes like +30% gamma - black becomes grey…ingame I have to sort it out also…in dark I usually have to do the max gamma…and normally i play on 70=80 % gamma… dont know if you can calibrate PS4 gamma (TV setting will NOT help you)

Hail everyone, I’ve come across a bug thats in the main story, just wondering if anyone else has had it happen to them, its the quest line for Nest Of Vipers the part where u go and get intel and sabotage the base for sir radzig, well i poisoned their food and torched the arrows and killed everyone there but when i go back to report to sir radzig after telling him, then he tells u to go to sir divish for more troops but as soon as the conversation with sir radzig is over it fails the mission before i even get it started so i cant fight grunt, so i cant continue with the storyline ive already reported it to support.

Glad that im not the only one with that problem

This game is majorly broken in almost every aspect, that’s the gist of it, best advice is to stay away.

Delete the game and ask for a refund

My horses speed dropped down to 1 even though he isn’t overloaded and was 42 when I bought him. What can I do to fix this?

Iam just enjoying hiking the game kiling thugs…doind doable quests…no stress… but the stated price… for unfinished product…try to do that in software business… one just can simply wonder where 20 milion dollars went :smiley: probably into graphics… graphics sell…everyone who bought this game for 50euro without checking for bugs first is stupid… its a robbery…but people are buying it… and studio is making profit…thats why this will never change…

There’s no way they tested this game let alone beta tested it. These are widespread bugs that would have easily come up during testing.

I played this game for 30 hours ++ and found out many bugs same as many other players…so if they had beta testers they would 100% hit the same problems…the big patch right after game release was first alarming hint…it always is… I like the game but I also hate it… (more like I like the game but hate this half done broken concept) this is like free demo not something you should really pay for…

bugs are one thing…style the things are made is second thing…and lack of information is third thing…I very often lost quest without chance to do it again just because I did not know its time related…some are…some arent…how THE FUCK … Iam suposed to tell the difference when there is no info in quest journal…some are logical…but many arent…

2 Quest(game) Breaking Bugs. Reported to support email already.

1. Rock and a Hard place

In this mission, once you have done everything and just wait for the money delivery come, if you take ‘‘auto-wait’’ from matthew, so it skips time, atleast for me it caused that i went immortal after that wait. I played quite a while, until i noticed i couldnt die. I took test on guards and no matter how much they hacked me with their whole arsenal, i couldnt die. Also, no hunger or no tiredness.
I tested 2 times from save and did it everytime. Only way to avoid is was to ‘‘manually’’ wait that 5 days. Sleeping and using ‘‘T’’ to skip time. Pretty frustrating.
Also im not sure is it bug or did i do something wrong, but as Fritz asked me to cause some panic in town so there wont be as much guards guarding the cargo, i went fighting with ppl, murdered couple, and stole stuff, and didint effect on number of guards and i failed the quest. Also the travelling with Matthew and Fritz to locations was pretty buggy and frustrating. When i first time went with auto-save and asked them to help me with distraction, they did it, but when i ‘‘manually’’ waited the 5 days and asked them to help, they did not cause any distraction and just disappeared somewhere.
So i kinda ‘‘solved’’ the bug, but its was really frustrating and i definetly suggest you, warhorsestudios, that you work on quests fixing before any of these minor non-sense bugs, like some graphic mistakes (missing heads, rain etc).

1. Cherchez la Femme

In this quest, after you have kidnapped the wife and go for Nicholas to make him sign the document , Nicholas just walks back and forth 24/7 his front yard of the hunters lodge, and when u try to talk to him, your only options are to ask for training or close the conversation. So basically you cant complete the quest. I tried (as suggested) both ways, i wait for the horn to blow, then i go for Margharets kidnap, and also before horn blows, to take her. Neither of them worked, and i cant finish the quest.

In overall i am very dissappointed, i have waited this game since teaser, instantly bought it when i got chance, and apart from minor bugs( heads, graphic failures, flying/stuck citizens) i dont care about those, but when quests fails this hard with bugs, in a singleplayer game, it is beyond frustrating, and i must give above all the hype and stuff, just 3/5 for the game in the end (would’ve been easily 6/5 if you just test your game before release it)

Not sure if these buggs are listed already here, probally, but i couldnt find much about them with internet search.

I would to train further with the captain Bernard but after the mission with ginger ended and even finished the kill rust so whole main mission he won’t come back to the training ground in ratty so I can’t seem to train with him for furthering my skills. Anyone else have that problem.

1 Like

Hello, i got some problems with quests :

1. “Stole horse from Merhojed”. i didmt stole one and deliver it to miller. When i picked up next quest for stealing necklace it also keep the “horse” quest. If i wana buy a warhorse from merhojed everytime i mount up/ dismount it pops up the quest notification.
    Helping lady with the ghost. i picked up the herbs from grave. when i go to talk to her to help. She took me to her house. If i try to “put herbs” in the bowl. It wasnt doing anything. Might be that I already looted coal from Alois house.

to look from the 49th minute :sweat_smile:

good game , but… I will wait for patches )