Sabaton visit at Warhorse Studios

On Saturday Sabaton visited Warhorse Studios. Here are some more pictures from their visit at the studio.

9 Likes

Now I kind of want a metal cover of the main theme, ala Europa Universalis IV.

4 Likes

I expect that you guys did not let them leave the studio before they made thobbe join the band again?..

1 Like

I absolutely need music in credits from Sabaton!!!

1 Like

They probably are going to make a music about this game xD

3 Likes

What is Sabaton?

I linked it in the first sentence for the ones who don´t know…

Not long ago i’ve played HoI4, was dealing with german submarines in Atlantic, when Wolfpack started playing. Hell of a immersion!

I hope there will be Sabaton dlc! Gott mitt uns playing in menu? Why not!

2 Likes

I just wanted to make myself completely clear, since I generally tend to distrust people who listen to heavy, trash, death or any other metal. Not really nice PR from warhorse this time.

You mean like this guy?

6 Likes

Well, bad luck, lol. The main guy behind the game who founded the studio and leads the development is a huge metalhead. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Until your last dying breath! :smile:

Sabaton are great! In two days time me and my wife are going to their concert here in Sofia, Bulgaria.

They are simply an outstanding metal band!

HahHAHhah,
are you trolling or something?!

I can tell you that usually most hard rock / heavy metal fans are among the nicest human beings. And most of them have real values in their lives, which aren’t changing with trends.

You know nothing, Jlyga Snow.

People who doesn’t follow the trends are not anyhow going to broaden their horizons btw. Not really a good example from yours! :wink:

Very cool - one of my favorite bands.
What are they doing there?

I guess it was some kind of meeting durinf negotiating of some cooperation. My guess and wish :slight_smile:

broadening your horizons and experiencing new things isn’t mutually exclusive with avoiding trends. and trends only exist when everyone is doing it. if everyone’s doing something, it’s not novel or unique, so how would it be new or broaden one’s horizon?

stop following trends and think for yourself, your imagination and insight is taking a hit from all the justin beiber songs.

2 Likes

It would be broadening your horizons if YOU haven’t done it, it doesn’t matter if OTHER people have.

if everyone’s doing something, you’ll know what it’s like just from observation, there’s literally no point to doing it yourself. take music for example. all the trendy songs are playing everywhere, you’d have heard it already. the people who actually are completely sheltered from unique experiences are the trend followers who just listen to what everyone else is listening to.

1 Like

Hmm, no. A lot of people listening to a song does not equate to you having heard it. It’s true that makes it more likely that you’d have heard it yourself, but being more likely doesn’t justify speaking in absolutes, as you’re doing.

What I was saying is that something being trendy isn’t necessarily relevant whatsoever to whether something is new to you. You can say it’s more likely you’d also have experienced it, but that’s it. It doesn’t change whether or not you have.

“Wow, I’ve never heard this type of music, this is really broadening my horizons”

“Uh, NO it isn’t expanding your experience, as that music is extremely popular” - Complete Absurdity. It sounds so collectivist, what the group is doing dicates your own feelings and experiences? Nope.