Seriously czech culture

Yes i understand, but I must to say that. Not to developers, but to the investors. I understand they were not sure,if the game will be financially successful. Now it is very successful. There is huge financial potential ahead with so much fans. (DLCs, souvenirs or new game.) (One my friend already bought the KC tankard to his brother for birthday.) There is space to make czech dub in the future.

Why not to make this game truly remarkable at the own country? KC is very popular now and the only hate incoming is from the lack of czech dub. They can smash the hate out of table and generate new income and popularity at this country. It is not true we dont pay for games enough, we just choose more carefuly. KC is showing it is a perfect game now. They can start to strenghten their brand, make more income and alll would be happy.

I would like to have your problems.
(and I am Czech)

3 Likes

I will give you credit for coming back here to give an updated perspective after having played some of the game. A lot of people would have just gone quiet.

1 Like

Problems? I would say opinions.

Taky bych uvítal českej dabing, ale už jenom proto jaký omezenci se tu ozívaj, nadávaj, VYŽADUJOU a myslej si že maj na něco nárok, bych se na to bejt Vávrou vyprd. Je to čistě jejich rozhodnutí. (nemyslím přímo tvůj topic, ale těch komentářů podobnýho stylu je nejen tu, přehrše)

Pokud máš opravdu strach o Českou kulturu, započni nové obrození místo plků na netu. Případně si vydej vlastní hru a můžeš si ji napsat třeva v hlaholici.

Beztak to v Čechách drtivá většina vypírátí, páč těžko vyděláš jak nějakej němec žejo. Jsme si přece všichni rovni v EU… vole

English for rules sake:

I’d welcome CZ dub as well. But seeing how people are actually demanding it, swearing at warhorse and damning Vavra to hell - if I were him, I’d say screw em -

Not only is Czech market small, but the wages here are nowhere near as in Germany for example. I’d say more people will pirate the game than buy it. That’s just simple fact.

4 Likes

I know I am kind of late for the party. I picked the game up at release, but only now started playing it as they added Ukrainian language. Just wanted to say that it’s indeed a great shame there is no authentic Czech voice acting in KCD. I come from a country where most don’t appreciate their own language either, so I know how Czech gamers feel about having no CZ voices in this game. I wish the devs released an Enhanced Edition or something and added Czech voiceovers.