Seven Kingdoms (Game of Thrones)

Is there a way to find the modding tools somewhere other than nexus…I’ve tried several times to download it, but it fails every time

I don’t think so. Try using a download manager, worked for me.

Scratch the Riverlands.

Edit: The guy erased his question.

why are you creating customs models? wouldn’t they just wear normal medieval clothing like the game already has?

Seriously?

2 Likes

Im pretty sure The GOT world should have tons of nudity and incest…Not sure all of it should carry over to KCD… /s

I’m still waiting for some historical « bascinet overhaul » mod :cry:

1 Like

I tried adding the hounskull from mordhau because it just overall looks better. I got it weighted to the KCD skeleton properly, but I couldn’t get it to export.

1 Like

is there a requirement that since it’s fantasy armor must resemble tv show props?

It’s based on TV show visuals, as stated before. You’ve been complaining about it for a long time (just scroll to read old posts) and are continuously negative not only in this thread but most others. Just create your own mod if existing projects aren’t to your liking.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice! Would it be possible to add those gloves as a standalone mod?

1 Like

Only problem is the waist is higher than the breastplate. You can’t move in that, not properly anyway. If you cut it above the waistline the problem is fixed, even if your model is accurate to the show.

You could also move beyond what the show armorers were able to make. Put the main cast lannisters in proper heroic armor, not the pale imitations from the show of anime curaisses

The show is real. We know exactly what the armor looked like. Everything described in the books looks different in people’s heads. Westeros is not medieval Europe. It might be loosely based on it, but it’s not the same thing.

So, what ever you think you know from LARP, or watching YouTube videos, or skimming over old writings, is completely irrelevant to Westeros. The TV show is Westeros.

2 Likes

Enpremi just finished the pouldrons and gorgets for the heavy Lannister units:

4 Likes

It looks perfect!

2 Likes

Seriously impressive work.

1 Like

2 Likes

this is so ridiculously awesome that i had to make an account just to say this

do you have plans for the dialogue and voice acting yet? (asking bc afaiu that’s the hardest part in total conversions)

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! Plans yes, but it’s a little farther down the road and we haven’t given much thought to it. We’ll announce if/when voice actors are needed.

4 Likes