Sex problems

I am a religious man I am a married man with kids and there should be some changes with some options. May contain Spoilers, there needs to be a option on diologue saying (Henry will have sex) if you choose this diologue. Like the quest with the priest in Utzitz when you drink with him. I just chose to drink with him as a diologue just to get the priest tell me what the man confessed, but I ended up having sex with a lady which I skipped the sex seen as fast as possible. Spoiler: I guess there is another one with the lady of Talbrang. (I canā€™t remember the cities and how to spell them) you end up having sex with her but while choosing diologue you were just thinking you are just friends with the lady and never end of having sex with her, it seems like it randomly happens

other diologue that religious people donā€™t like is the swearing. It would be nice to beep out the diologue that has swear words like gears of war.

I hope these issues are fixed

3 Likes

So when watching movies you skip the sex scenes? It is part of the story telling. Iā€™m also in a relationship but watching two animated computer characters lying on top of eachother wonā€™t destroy me. To put it frankly I donā€™t think they are going to chance anything. Again it is part of the story the writers intended. Try asking James Cameron to re-release Titanic without the sex scene in the car.

14 Likes

Fore realy a little tip dont do the qeust from some girls. If you dont like the sex scĆØnes almost ever game this days have at least one. And I donā€™t now if your kids play this game bud itā€™s a 18+ game so you now what you get.

5 Likes

Clearly, being a religious man, youā€™re perfectly fine with the brutal murder in the game but the sex is a problem? There are ratings on games sir. Play the ones that suit your preferences please.

46 Likes

As much as I would want to tell you to get stuffed with your moralist blabbering, Iā€™d say youā€™re right. I did not expect that ā€˜cutsceneā€™ to happen considering I chose to drink with him, sort of an annoyance when you dont have a chioce to play as faithful Henry, lol.

But then again, you did read the PEGI 18+ label, didnā€™t you?

2 Likes

I know about the label 18+ but when kids are around and I am playing the game it just does not work out, I now have to play this game less and play something else until the kids are away from the living room. And killing is ok if you are defending your people from evil men and bandits that want to kill you.

2 Likes

omfg THIS GUY.

19 Likes

How very hypocritical, thank you for living up to stereotypes. Enjoy the sex secens bro.

9 Likes

ok really the lady told you to change in her room while you are a peasant and she is a noble women isnt that clear that she wants to have sex with you?

also you can try this challenge to solve your problem

finish the game as virgin Henry that means staying away from girls as much as possible and dont even go near the bath houses.

Um what did you expect? Its R rated, bother your god elsewhere.

2 Likes

Not reallyā€¦ but this is pretty realistic asā€¦ you know what? Iā€™m not going into all that, lol.

Still, I can understand someone being taken off guard by some of these scenes happening. Theresa surprised meā€¦ a lot, lol.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any hypocrisy going on here in my opinion but @solfinder you seem to have already solved the problem. Donā€™t play the game around themā€¦ or when you do, maybe you only stick to doing certain things like running around looking for bandits or anything else. Itā€™s pretty easy to do as there is very little sex in this game, unless you purposely go to bathhouses and ask for it.

1 Like

And the only naked part what you will see in in cutsceen with father. The other ones you only hear sounds.

The Bibleā€™s doesnā€™t state killing in any case is ok. The game has a ratings system that clearly says nudity and sex.

2 Likes

Make your point that you want to have a more specific choice on those sex scenes, instead of basing off moral religious values that can trigger edgelord atheists a mile away.

On the swearing part, well, go visit the monastery more often, those monks dont swear. If youā€™re ok with letting kids know that violence is a necesscary part of life, so is language.

5 Likes

you cant read girls you dont know what they want and you dont know when they are horny like that bitch lady of talmberg when she talked about her husband she clearly meant she didnt like him. and from the start she clearly was attracted to hennry.

or maybe am just too dirty mindedā€¦

1 Like

Hahaha. Okay. Sheā€™s fake man. They wrote her. Please do not use her as a basis to figuring out women and or what they want. There is some realism there, sure, but no, just no.

Noooot exactly. Though I can see how you got that impression.

Attraction doesnā€™t equal wanting sex. I know, itā€™s a weird concept thanks to movies and the like, but yeah, Iā€™m thinking youā€™re too dirty minded, haha.

Then again, most of us are. :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL i was being sarcastic

1 Like

Whuuut? But you were so dead on. Dirty minds! Dirty minds man!

1 Like

well yeah i wasnt being sarcastic about that one i am dirty minded

1 Like

Yeah, not sure how ā€œletā€™s go to this out of the way barn to play a gameā€ on the third date ending in sex is unexpected. Saw that coming a mile away.
Sir, clearly your only option is turn the game into a monastic life sim and never leave the monetary. Eveybody wins!
Henry is clearly tapping his barmaid girl before you even start the game. You have the option on increasing your vitality when the game starts with a dialogue option saying you spend the night with her ffs. Move on man, go play minecraft.