Sex problems

I Kickstarted the game, and I have 60+ hours. The main problem I have is that 18+ games could have more filters in them. My point here is that the game would be more enjoyable to religious people if those options can be filtered. This is why Vid Angel is so popular with movies because it filters out the things religious people don’t like to see or hear

1 Like

But the bible isn’t censored. There are also sex scenes.
In Genesis 19:30-38, living in an isolated area after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot’s two daughters conspired to inebriate and seduce their father due to the lack of available partners. Because of intoxication, Lot “perceived not” when his firstborn, and the following night his younger daughter, lay with him. (Genesis 19:32-35) The two children born were directly Lot’s sons and indirectly his grandsons, being his daughters’ sons. Likewise, their sons were also half-brothers (between them and with their mothers), having the same father, as well as cousins, having mothers that were sisters.
So what?

proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_the_Bible

2 Likes

you know man WH is so busy fixing bugs,AI, and combat issues but they tend to listen to there fans if this post gets many views and many people agree with you am sure they will do something about this they always listen to the community.

although i dont think many people will agree with you sorry man

Seeing sex is different then reading it.

Please don’t generalize by saying “religious people”. The people portrayed in this game are clearly religious and have no issues with sex. A LOT of religions world wide have no issues with sex. This is YOUR problem. Stop trying to make your arguement seem more plausible by tacking on the word “religion” doesn’t fly anymore friend.

7 Likes

You are hypocrite saying something like this.

He clearly has no valid argument other than “I don’t approve, change the game for me! Do it now because of religion!”
I’m done with this tread, good luck with life buddy!

2 Likes

It’s like HBO adding sex seens in the backround when characters are talking, there is no need for it. Sex can stay in the game I have no problem with that I just would like simple a option or filter to skip something I don’t want to see or hear something I don’t want to hear. I am not forcing anything on anyone. Most religious people would agree with me that looking at naked characters in a game or even a movie is not a good thing to look upon.

3 Likes

i understand your problem but i simply dont think its possible to do that, and btw i know this is probably gonna sound really stupid, but try to get immersed to the game try to play as a religious Henry in all the diologe option try to do what a religious hennry would do and am sure your gonna be fine. you can even become a monk.

what i mean the game gives you choice in everything it doesnt hold your hand you chose how to complet a quest.

1 Like

Solution. Hold ESC for skipping scenes.

1 Like

and btw if you can wait for some time am sure there will be a NO NUDITY MOD cuz there was one for the witcher 3 wild hunt its only a matter of time they will make one for this game aswell

aslo there are some moders looking for moding idea you can suggest this to a moder and he will make it happen

1 Like

Oh my friend, I’m glad you’re ok with reading sex, cause it looks like you just stuck your pecker in a hornets nest,lol.

So, you do not mind that your kids see you massacre someone but a little breast is terrible? Jeez, you americans are totallt crazy about this. Sex is the most natural thing in the world!

5 Likes

to be honest the fight in KCD has no gore what so ever.

1 Like

Perhaps because religious people are the founders of brutal murders and massacres…?
Religion is often something like feminism or the 2nd amendment, which seems not to go too well with rational thinking lol.
The whole scene with father Godwin made me laugh so hard for so long like never before in a game’s story. The guys who came up with this and worked it out are brilliant geniuses! :joy::joy:

7 Likes

God in heaven - let brain rain.

I do not understand some guys here xD Lady from Talmberg or Theresa suprised you? For real? xD
I mean you date Theresa and wonder when you get wet from the rain and need to dry your clothes you get suprised by the scene? Same to Lady from Talmberg. She always say it to you that she is a young Lady and her husband is too old to help her out in that way. Not directly but guys come on :smiley:
To the christ argument. What do you do when you read for your kids in the bible and there is a rape scene? And if you read the bible you have everything in it^^ So why it is a problem in a video game then? Like some others said you kill bandits they just want to get money from you and not directly wanna kill u until you pull out your own weapon. Sorry for saying that but i laughed hard about the discussions cuz I think its a nice joke^^ And I am also religious btw

2 Likes
  1. Seems you’re okay with Alcohol though. When Drinking too much of it, Things Like unwanted Sex Happens, so it’s kinda realistic.

2. i know you’re Killing in the Name of god, But your children maybe shouldnt Watch that. Dont want them to go Out and Stab someone because “Killing in the Name of god is okay, Those people want to harm my Familie”. Kinda important Topic at these Times actually.

3. Maybe you should do the “Sex-Talk” with your Kids. Didn’t know If you’re catholic, But you know, you often Hear about “Things” Happening between Catholic priests and their “sheep”

4. I think you’re trolling hard and people are falling for it. So If you do so: kudos to you :+1:

8 Likes

This whole thread is hilarious.

Lets keep gaming a religion (or bullshit) free zone.

2 Likes

Ok, now that i read everything… you MUST be a troll.
but still, it’s funny you’d have no problem with killing and drinking but a lot of problems with titties.