Sex problems

@Hamm3rson thats why you should read First and answer Afterwards :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is the best thing ever haha. Just imagining you and your kids sat there and suddenly some girl on screen has her tits out and she’s climbing on board

Everyone in your house screaming “Edward, Timothy! Look away!” fire coming from their pupils

8 Likes

I still laugh about the fact that the original poster have problems with the sex noises or when they swear but when he is in a fight to KILL a person and he shout “son of a b*tch” its okay that your kids hear that? xDDD
For real if you have problems with what people say cuz your kids around may use headphones and lower the sound so you can hear the game and what your kids doing? And I dont wannt to judge you for playing on your console/computer when your kids around instead of share your freetime with them.
Or may the original poster is uptight and just use the christ and kids argument to distract from it. :thinking:

First of all lot from the bible had sex with daughters before the 10 commandments. Second the most important commandment is
 Don’t take the Lord’s name in vain. The second is don’t commit adultery. Then later is
 don’t do fornifiation. The 9th is don’t murder. So
 Murder is the least important of these commandments and I am killing evil people because I need to kill the people that did harm to Henrys family. And no my kids did not see Henry break any commandments lol

1 Like

But you’re ok killing people in the game?

Religous people can be really weird

Get a grip mate it’s a game.

5 Likes

Obvious troll is obvious. There were better, sir. Try harder.

2 Likes

Yeah if you read the bible dat is what god said to Moses on mount sinai: Here Moses are my 10 commandments. Its ranked by their importance so if you swear of my name you go to hell but when you murder your neighbour its okay.

Holy moly dude stop your trolling shit for real xD All you show is that you troll and have no idea about Christian values xD

1 Like

@Dekssan Well, He triggered a Lot of people didn’t he? I only think “murder is number 9 so Less important” kinda broke of :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah he triggered a very funny discussion and wont stop xD I argument on his sayings but always I am hard laughing the whole time about that shit but it is funny and the best in this forum i saw so far xD

If you didn’t like that just wait ‘till the bumming scene ;D

I think he will freak out if there will be a nude available some days xD

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH YOU BELIEVE IN A MAN IN THE SKY AND NOW YOU WANT TO ‘FILTER’ GAMES?

Mate. get a grip.

6 Likes

Teresa quest surprised you? You never flirted before or something? It was clear that those two lovebirds would get it on from the get go as it was clear to me who the main villain was from the start.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE A TROLL
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

I’m a vegertarian
please remove all meat from the game???
I don’t like the save / hunting system
please make it easier because i’m too stupid and don’t want to practice???
I’m racist
where are all the people of color so i can slap them in the face???
I want feauture XYZ in game
why is it not there???
I am so extremely stuffy
please remove all the sex from the game???
I’m a pacifist
please remove all the violence from the game???

Slowly its becoming absurd :smiley:

3 Likes

Obvious troll
 Now go have sex!

3 Likes

Dude dat killed me and you received a like xDDDD

2 Likes

Reading this title I was expecting a more off-topic subject :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

If you’re that chaste of a purist, then be prepared to do confessional should mod tools be released for this game.

For that is when modders will descend upon this game with a vengeance, and overwhelm it with Xrated mods. Brace yourself for Adult XXX rated mods the likes of Skyrim’s infamous OSex, Animated Prostitution, and a legion of unspeakable, taboo fetish sex mods from sites the likes of Lover’s Lab.

You may want to consider allowing your moral conscience to flee from this game while it still can

Man, kudos to Varva. For sticking to his principles and pwning the SJW game reviewer/social media elitist trolls who’ve been stalking Varva, his WH studio, and KCD franchise since the Kickstarter days.

Varva has exploited the worst of the SJW movement–hindering its relentless attempt to poison the gaming industry–and converted this into a positive marketing for the franchise :smile:

1 Like

I’m more than a little suprised that a religious person with such lofty morals thinks it’s ok to expose his children to him playing a game rated for adults. There’s a rating code on the box for a reason, not for minors not to play, not to watch. I don’t play gta with my son in the room, he’s too young, when he gets a bit older then maybe but nobody wants to be explaining that sort of stuff to a six year old. Take some personal responsibilty before exposing your children to adult entertainment

5 Likes