Sex problems

This thing might help you. Just don’t drink with random fathers and don’t get in talks with girls = profit. But, don’t deny Hans Capon.

Virginity for winners.

1 Like

IS the Achievement picture in Russian(I think its Russian) For anyone else? haha

You can avoid all “sex” scenes and get achievement virgin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think you bragged enough here. Anything else you want to claim you knew from the start?

Anyway, attraction does not automatically mean they want to have sex with you in real life. I have to wonder if you understand flirting, or if you’ve ever done any, if you are silly/foolish enough to think that flirting means that someone definitely wants to/will have sex with you. It doesn’t.

But, if you took the time to ask what surprised me about the Theresa thing rather than come off like a smug know it all, i would have told you it was the fact that she’s the only sex scene that shows nudity. All the other scenes were blacked out.

But no, despite the clunkiness of the writing, or maybe because of it, it was obvious that there was an attraction and obvious when the sex was going to be happening since that was one area where I knew to lower my expectations on the realism.

I wasn’t bragging. Or at least that was not my intention. But the writing made it pretty obvious that the two lovebirds would copulate imho. Attraction does mean they want to have sex with you doesn’t mean they will.
Yes, flirting can be just to have a nice conversation, test your “game”, etc. But at least for me, during my late teens early 20’s, it was a precursor to sex. Sometimes it didn’t work but that is another matter.

Theresa is not the only sex scene that shows nudity. If you drink with the priest a inn wench will also appear completely nude.

Let’s shield our children from procreation but not violence and murder. What a religion you follow.

3 Likes

There are 2 love interests and one of them you don’t have any nudity. Then the bathhouse, which you can go to as long as you have the money (or when you have a perk you don’t need money) all the time… again, no nudity.

Please stop acting like it doesn’t make sense to be surprised by Theresa’s nudity in this particular game. There is no argument whatsoever, valid or not, that makes it to where it makes no sense to be surprised by Theresa’s nudity in this game.

I agree with you except i found the lady talmberg scene very realistic

I’m sure you did.

1 Like

Lol im just saying ive experienced modern day equivalence

2 Likes

Man these trolls are off the chain.

1 Like

Lol, kudos to you sir. Kudos, haha.

But yeah, as I said in my initial post, there is some realism there, but still… overall, it was a little… I’ll just say that while it is clear a lot of love and tender care and thought was put into other aspects of the game, this was definitely not one of them.

I’m not complaining about that… maybe I am, I don’t know, lol. But it was a little disappointing to not have more on that front even though I understand why we didn’t get it.

Yeah i concur, in fact lady Stephani wont even talk to me now… Wait this is getting a little too real

2 Likes

Hahahaha, Lmao!

You’re awesome. I know we’re still going to disagree on some things but let it be known, though my opinion shouldn’t matter to you, that I think you’re awesome. Lol!

2 Likes

Again, there is another sex scene in the main quest when you go to meet the priest at Uzhitz.

Again, so what? You mentioning this has no impact at all on this:

But thanks… again… for being the source of irrelevant and or meaningless information here. You’re doing a superb job.

It is even worse. Once you win the Talmberg horse race, she tells you “you are a gifted young man. I am sure your sweetheart is a lucky woman…” to which Henry stammers “m’lady, hummm… I… Hummm…” To which she says “We should come by one of these days and we should have a talk” And that is the last dialogue you have with her. It kinda stings.

Dude, take a chill pill. I said that there is another kind of explicit sex scene because you kept repeating Theresa was the only one.

I was not surprised by the nudity. For me it seemed logical. They just survived a bloody massacre, lost loved ones and saved eachother’s lives. There is a strong bond there and it is normal that young people with that kind of bond invariably end up having sex.
But that is me. The reason I didn’t reply to the part you highlighted is that there is nothing to say. For you it makes no sense, for me it does.

Further, the fact that you get to see a couple of frames of Theresa’s breasts and the couple having sex and you don’t see anything from Lady Stephanie is, in my opinion, quite clever. You see it is another medieval political lesson in this game. Theresa is a commoner Lady Stephanie is a noble woman. So she has a right to privacy Theresa doesn’t have. I find this really well executed. And if I can mention the third romantic escapade with the wench from the tavern, you see even more which also plays into this social strata narrative.

And I don’t have a problem with it. I mean, I just murdered a guard in his sleep because I wanted his shit. Showing boobs and a sex scene is not that big a deal imho.

4 Likes

Fucking savage

LOL Nice trolling dude… Wait, you were trolling, right?