Sex problems

“Coitus” how formal! :slight_smile:

Nobody should skip that quest or any of its cutscenes. The entire sequence is pure gold. You even get to bookend the debauchery with some good old, fire and brimstone.

Clear off!

Y’all are posting in a troll thread…

You’re too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s not a troll tread. There are people out there that don’t watch rated R movies because of the movies language, sex, and/or violence, this goes with video games. Family’s useally have Nintendo because almost all their games are not rated M. The other systems are more marketed for teens and adults. I would think the biggest market are teenagers in video games and most parents would not like to see their kid watching sex, nudity, hearing or saying swear words, and most parents would say that video game violence is awful and almost to real. There is a study out there that video game violence helps the brain remember that killing is really a awful thing and the people that kill animals or humans in real life are people that useally don’t play video games. This is why government has not banned simulations from house holds. Any simulator will affect the brain and all I am asking is to add filters to the game or someone to make a mod, I don’t want the developers to remove anything from the game. The only video games I have seen filters for were gears of war that beeps out swear words, and lowers blood graphics, and Serious Sam that made blood effects into green blood or flower blood.

Lol. You can’t be serious. If you can’t handle a few curse words and sex give all your possessions to the poor as your false lord commanded, stop paying 50-60 dollars for video games and become a priest. That’s how u fix that problem.

1 Like

God damn it, I lost my shit reading your posts.
9/10 would read again

1 Like

I have 120+ gameplay

Are you joking?
This game is PEGI16/18 so if you let your little son watch, it is your fault!
And if you are so “religious” you can’t watch a harmless game scene, please go to an isolated monastery, where you couldn’t infect others with your bullshit!

3 Likes

Look, it’s his choice. Let him be. No need to attack anyone. You can just go forward and don’t make attention on things, that you don’t like. Let’s be mature in state of mind and have better community. :wink: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Of course it is his choice…
But it is also his choice to play a video game or not?
What kind of stupidy is it, to blame a developer to integrate a scene in a game, which conflicts with his religious madness?

2 Likes

He posted it, we as a mature people are going forward. It’s simple. :sunglasses:

“I am a religious man” I just got bored here and stop reading.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so good de

Why there is a t for teen m for mature bra

Haha religious And gets a priest drunk very Christian option of u any who I bet u play gta as well I know I did as a kid boy did I love to it but which my gta as a kid all u could do is pardon my language fart on peps

That’s besides the fact how selfish of a question that was i like to see virtual boobs.plus I’m old enough to play a mature game which is not suitable for a teen audience so quit being like the rest of this world stupid

1 Like

So you burried out a months old thread just to say you stopped reading? I might close this discussion, there is no need to reheat it.

2 Likes