Sex problems

I like the german voice overs in game. It’s more authentically and there are no “fucking” words. The profanity in german sounds not so childish :grinning:

3 Likes

The game is rated M which you knew when you bought the game, additionally the creators are not required to cater towards your personal views. You have the option of skipping the scenes you feel inappropriate or waiting for mods.

I have no problem with any media being ‘adult’ but sometimes it seems to be added to make it a little cooler, or something (shrug?) but in reality it ends up seeming more immature, or simply puerile. It’s also nice to turn this aspect off if you wish. In KCD it does seem forced and silly IMO.

I also find it a bit forced. I would have appreciated some authentic insults/swears. IIRC, in 15th century Europe the direct translations of ‘shit’ and ‘fuck’ weren’t actually considered obscene.

3 Likes

As I said, use the german voice overs.

a) Kid walks through open door - you Pause the Game or Skip the cutscene, what do you want more.
b) self-defense only hieß to the Point where the oponent isn’t able to harm you anymore. That doesnt necessarly mean you kill him. Attacking a Bandit with Bow from behind before He even notices you also is kinda “too much” for self-defense.
c) Well i’m playing Games in the evening, when i dont Neef to Work and study. That’s the time where Kids also are asleep. Not Sitting next to you and watching you Play a Game.
d) Not whataboutism, Just stating that Sex is a normal Thing and that it’s simply Nature, nothing to be ashamed of!
e) He does because he wants it clearly stated when in game Sex will Happen. This breaks Immersion dir Most of others. But that doesnt Matter because:
f) as often stated above OP is trolling I’m Not answering to His requests But to yours!

So there are 2 possibilities: either you are trolling too, or you Go way Up to my First Post and read it again, then maybe you will notice Something in the way i wrote things Back then. Called Exageration, thats a way to deal with people, trying to make you angry by stating absurd Things and so on.
Either way, im Out.

2 Likes

I haven’t made any requests, so I’m not sure what your point is supposed to be. How the hell is saying ‘We shouldn’t make ad-hominem attacks.’ trolling?

1 Like

dude! This Cutscene was one of the best of all times. I am a brother in Christ, but if you cant handle the ugly world of games, don`t Play them. It is said: Sex, Strong Language, Violence, Blood and Gore. You have been warned! So Stop wining.

3 Likes

Um no. Your a very young Christian if you even are. The 10 commandments and all sins are equal. James 2:10 “
For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it.” a lot of other verses emphasize this point as well.

Haha, you know I was just kidding on that one? Of course I know they are all equal. I was just trying to be funny. Lol murder is definitely not less important then taking the Lord’s name in vain. I really just want the game to have filters not to remove anything from the game that really is my only request.

I sincerely hope you are a troll.

2 Likes

I understand, I didn’t expect the sex scene either! But this is such an awesome game!

1 Like

Ha ha, this is quite entertaining to read.
Keep up the good work lads

2 Likes

When I signed up for the beta there was no sex and no demonic dancing in the forest.
I guess WarHorse is either a bunch of voyeurs, or they have a publisher that thinks they will sell more games if they throw in sex scenes and priests who think drunken debauchery is fine, but sell out the sanctity of the confessional when their butt is on the line although not for the sake of helping rid the kingdom of Runt’s bandits (no, I’m not catholic).
And no, the sex scenes in Titanic weren’t needed to tell the story. They were added either because the director got off watching them do the sex scenes or because they figured it was the only way to get guys to watch a tear jerker romantic tradjedy.
Yes, I love wandering around in the gorgeous forests looking for bandits to kill. No, it would be nice if there was a way to play the main line with out needing to be a pervert.
Knowing what I know now, I think I would have been better off not getting the beta. I’ll be deleting the released version.

Henry doesn’t have to have coitus with Stephanie, Theresa and the bathhouse maids.

Actually, you can skip scenes in this game. On the ps4 just hold the circle button, and you’ll skip the scene

I know that. The problem is I was not given warning before a woman was naked on the screen.

U know op was trolling right?

ok but I think you kinda missed the back story of that drunken priest, he was a noble forced to become a priest or something like that.

Youngest son of the Lords of Kuttenberg. Youngest in Europe often where forced to get a Monk/priest/whatever. After school He then started a Life as a mercenary or soldier and later came Back, letting His Family Pay an excuse for him and started to be the priest of ushitze.