Share some of your WTF moments

Nice, so you get the armor anyway and it sounds like I avoided a fight.

Yea, I’m taking this a an honest first attempt and the DLCs are goals they already had that they will continue to move forward towards while updating what they can. I expect a lot more out of “KC:Whatever it’s gonna be called”…plenty of time will have passed and plenty of money will have been made. As long as they allocate funds and plan appropriately based on this launch it should be way better.

I dealt with Ulrich 2 ways: (1) straight up killed him after caught him on horseback and took his stuff, (2) let him live and met up with him in Sasau … after which he got on his horse in his undies. Didn’t have patience to try yet another playthrough and WH support didn’t recommend a workaround to get a less absurd outcome

Last play I killed him after the chase. mebbe this time I’ll do it his sleep.

Once, I got killed by a cow because I run through one…or got damaged simply by walking over one that was unconscious on the ground…

Is there someone you can hire as capt of the guards? Would be nice to have someone like Ulrich as that guy

1 Like

dunno. haven’t got to DLC yet or read so. He is a tough S.O.B. tho.
If you talk him down he just vanishes from the game.

That’s what I was thinking…does he come back for something or is he just one and done. Hes an older dude, would make a good Captain

I still gotta make my way to Pribyslavitz/Baptism of Fire in this play through and then I have to make money to really do anything…I have like 140 G…gotta get settled as Master Huntsman and go hunting and get my bank up

apparently they made it so Master Huntsman can legally hunt from talmberg woods…so much money to be made.

he’s one and done. BTW made my first million. :sunglasses:

1 Like

20180706004401_1

3 Likes

XBx One:
I’ll put money on the fact you have loaded some mods.
Had a mod for Skyrim, not sure which one it was, but suspect one of the Castle mods, which caused my character to become completely naked when removing all clothing, and he had a very nice woody too.
It seemed “Recorder”, another mod, was the only NPC to notice.
After I deleted two castle mods, the problem, if you want to call it that, went away.

lol awww pebbles XD so many times iv accidently shot an arrow through his skull because he moved his head at the wrong time while im trying to shoot a rabbit XD Hes laying on the floor going “awwww…awww…that fucken hurt…give me a minute henry…”

1 Like

I went the merciful route with Ulrich, had a speech check, and convinced him not to kill my witness in the mines. He decided to “disappear” meaning he wouldn’t return to his lord since Master Feyfar has found from the documents Ulrich gives you that it was written in the Rosenberg’s hand. Since Ulrich keeping his master a secret and that his cover was blown, he decided it would be best for him to not return and basically disappear.

There were no speech options to recruit him as captain of P.Slavitz guard, would have been nice though.

Yoga master :smile:

1 Like

I tried to get the Skalitz priest to Rovna, but he stayed in Sasua, even though I gave the thieving rev. some dosh. It then stopped me from negotiating with F.Simon to go. My Rovna has no priest and my reputation is totally screwed there! So ignore him.

Shot a rabbit sitting in the edge of a river. After it got hit it flew into the air in a 8m arc off my right shoulder into a bank and disappeared.

After tons of patches she is still dirty girl :wink: (cutscenes after prologue)

1 Like

I guess you didn’t save her from the Cumans