Share some of your WTF moments

Rabbit shit on the guy’s chest

1 Like

The levitating guard whome ascends to heaven

XD HAHAHAHAHAH yes the phantom platform of heaven

That moment you get on your horse but you somehow dont and end up in the air, but you can walk in the air while sort of just about out of range from your horse, you go to lets say a wall to put your legs on it to see if itl rectify the situation after an hour of game time that day. (death boom sound) “you fell to your death” … sigh “guess il start over” XD so funny though, really amuses me when those things happen, i dont mind redoing what i did.

1 Like

Mate that happens to me every time XD so funny! its the Rattay baths that do that

XBox One: Patch 1.5
Nothing like that has happened to me, yet.
People constantly walk through each other and my horse. Some Cumans I was fighting walked through my horse. You would expect the horse to be spoofed and run off, but not my Pebbles!

2 Likes

They really should get dressed again and maybe just make it where they can only be looted one time so there are no infinite sets but guards are guarding villages in their pajamas

:laughing: knock him out just to get him dressed lol

1 Like

Further thought put some expensive fancy stolen clothes on him and see if you can get him arrested :thinking:

2 Likes

I wish NPCs would wear the stuff in their inventory. Like if I take a dudes clothes, and then put them back he’ll never get dressed again…it’s kind of dumb how in game a month can go buy and peolpe are still chilling in their underwear.

I specifically didn’t loot people from Skalitz this time as I don’t want Pribyslavitz populated by a bunch of refugess in their under garments…I’m running my village better than that

1 Like

well, I looted a couple…hopefully they died though; all were named Villager

I have looted NPC chest and robbed some others and after several days a and a game start after logging off for a bit. they were dressed . But these were npc merchants/ custodian/important npc to a story.

1 Like

To be fair I am currently starting my first fresh game since pre 1.5 and it’s in HC mode, so there may be differences. All I know is in my original games I looted Kunesh and he was in his skivvys the whole game, cannot confirm if I gave him his clothes back lol. Either way, I’m trying to be better than I used to be lol

Upgraded Ulrich and that fool decided undies armor was better
One of the disappointments of KCD: can’t trade and equip NPCs… even if it’s an upgrade

1 Like

In my original playthough I was chasing him and he must have wrecked or something because he was dead on the ground…got some cool armor though lol.

What happens if you help him and he lives? Just he just become a nobody or does he have missions or something to do? I may just kill him again…need to find a wandering knight to get some armor too.

He goes with you to the counterfeit camp and promptly dies in his undies. For a tough old bastard on a mission, pretty half baked scripting

2 Likes

ah, so I didnt miss much it doesnt sound like. All I know is some how somewhere along the line he was dead on a path so I just took all his junk lol

also that seems to be a problem for WH…good stories that just kind of fizzle out. Like Theresa, Stephanie, specifically…a guy wants more than a bath maid ya know

1 Like

So much potential squandered. Yes, WH has a budget, etc. But, there are just too many loose ends. Wish more here would push for ‘tighten up the game’ DLC

I’ve reported all of this as I’m sure others of you have … :face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Is a spoiler:. If he joins you in full armor at the mine he tries to kill your needed witness to cover up and you hafta kill him if you have low speech skill to dissuade him.
OR if you do another path that hinders him he says to meet him and he tries to kill you.

1 Like