Show us your henry

Yup, but only into Runts face :joy:

Seriously though, anyone whose played even half way through this game knows you donā€™t need any help from armor to win lolā€¦the average bandit/Cuman isnā€™t near the fighter Henry was 2 weeks after he learned lol

Pretty much the best armour you can get (full metal).

• HerodĀ“s sword
  • Yew longbow
  • Warhorse Jenda (Noble saddle with 4 bags / nobleĀ“s bridle / Military horseshoes)

6 Likes

Do you go for looks or for Cha boost or both? If I go Cha boost my guy looks quite different then if I just wanna get all done up for my dates with Theresaā€¦who puts in absolutely 0 effort I might add; probably why I visit the bath houses so often

1 Like

I donĀ“t play as a fighter really. I can fight pretty well but I am not the guy that can kill all of Pribyslavitz alone.

I am quite surprised that there is no stealth Henry with monks clothing - I think it is the bestā€¦

(Will post My Henry in a few hours)

3 Likes

What do you spend all your Groschen on?

Thats because when you wear a monks robe in public people give you tons of shit for not being in the monastery.

I spend my groschen on bath wenches dice and paying fines.
Everything else i want,i take

1 Like

I run a stealth/hunter usually but I like to get armored up and throw down sometimes too. First play through was full plate and mace/shieldā€¦too OP

Second play I ran an exploit in Skalitz and beat the hell out of Kunesh for a while and leveled fighting/main skills pre game and have been spending my actual game being a sneak thief/assassinā€¦check it out (still looking for really good sneak clothes but Iā€™ll make an outfit post when I get home of sneak and fancy clothes)

2 Likes

Thats the reason I wear just in cases I need to be stealthy. I always change my clothes in some dark corner :slight_smile:

I spend my money also on beds in taverns for infinite time and recipes for potions. In some cases also repairs

Whatā€™s the hauberk?

1 Like

On my fifth play-through my Henry got some fashion issues, lul.

8 Likes

Will check at home. Still at work :smiley:

You running mods? Whyā€™s your menu look different?

Yeah, only for inventory. I just donā€™t like too much of yellow in my life, lul. :wink::wine_glass:

I donā€™t earn much groschen to begin with. I usually have only about 10-15k groschen. Thereā€™s simply nothing to be saving up/grinding for. I have a tier 5 horse and full plate armour, and since Iā€™ve made the Monastery my permament residence I donā€™t have to worry about getting food either. So now all I spend groschen on is repair or paying people I offended to talk to them.

5thā€¦?! Respect! :smiley:

Looks cool

Decorated Bavarian hauberk

1 Like

Sounds rude lol :smiley:

have acquired many. never tried one on. for usual build i go for reinforced Cuman hauberk and for heavy duty the nobleman version. may need to try the decorated Bavarian for aethetics alone

Look cool. I personally prefer the houndskull(?) helmet or a man at arms setup with one of those circle brimmed helmets(I cannot for the life of me think of what itā€™s called right now)ā€¦but usually just neck coif and no helmet

Looks dope though