Show us your henry

That’s one hell of a good looking retexture!

Yes, for my stealth outfit I was focusing on maximum stealth, preferring poisoning, daggers and archery to actual combat. In the event that I was found and combat was inevitable, I wanted a weapon that was quick and lethal, hence Stinger. Thanks for the tip; I’ll definitely keep that info in mind for my next playthrough.

KyG - Wow, that is sharp!

Retexturing is nice and simple. What I 'm hoping for, is that devs would finally release some tool to add/modify models.

ps: with shield and casual

1 Like

Here’s my Henry. As you can see, he’s pretty fancy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

idk much about modding but in “table.pak” there’s a xml file called “clothing_mesh_data”. what i was thinking was that if you added a another line and a “skin” file you’ll be able to add a new model.

This is me the Henry Squire Armor. Not Knight since I’m only Ser Radzigs Squire.

The Pieces Are:
Dark Saxon Gambeson
Red Noblemens hose
Mail Chausses
Zoul Plate Chausses
Zoul Pauldrons
Light Brigandine(Brown)
Short Noble Hauberk
Lords Of Leipa Gauntlets
Nobles Mail Coif
Gray Scarf

The home colours .

1 Like

The sun!

Full plate combat setup.

Light setup for free fun roaming the countryside.

Setup for city.

what caftan or tunic is that underneath your mail?

im not sure what it is anymore, i know its cuman, its cuman chain mail. but as to what it is exactly im not sure its been a very long time since i played .

Magdeburg sword didn’t make the cut scene…dunno why.

It would be nice if you could release this retexture on Nexusmods

I’m late to the game, but… noble, stealthy, light armour, noble armoured, soldier, and knight.

1 Like

They took out that armor on xbox1

My noble Henry

It is a combination of the house of Zoul armor and the Yellow noble Hood

2 Likes

!

Going for a historical mounted archer look, the ultimate form of the two most OP forms of combat in the game. Really wish the game had bucklers, jack chains, and open faced bascinets with decent stats.