Show us your henry

The gold trimming and accents are nice. But, I’m a bit sated with the conspicuous consumption look given Henry’s station. Accordingly, i’d be interested in versions that replace the gold with black/blue. Reheating/linseed oil/the other (alleged) methods to darken armor seem more fitting, and to me, ought to provide nearly as nice of a visual pop.

6 Likes

1 Like

How’d you get the visor up? Mod?

Kind of, yeah. Actualy that’s a zoul helmet model, wich is used only in parley cutscene. It has no shadow and no visor vision though and obtanable only via console command (or by modded merchant lists like this mod provides) Well, it’s the one and only helmet with raised visor in whole game so far.

4 Likes

I wonder if it’s possible to script the helmets being switched when combat start. No combat, visor up. Combat, visor down.

You can simply carry both helmets in your inventory, and switch to the open visor when in town or before starting a dialogue.

This is what I’ve been doing since day one with the old hounskull and common bascinet.

1 Like

My jack of all trades Henry.
o%20noise%20combat%20build

2 Likes

That´s what you get for occupying Talmberg!

8 Likes

I’m waiting for another DLC :smiley:

4 Likes

Henry’s daily workout.

3 Likes

Charming Henry and dressed up for the bandit camp quest…

Necro post, with some slight cheating involved

4 Likes

Are you using any mods? I’ve seen that armor on Sir Divish

Henry and Hermann the Jealous :wink:

3 Likes

Ninja Henry The SILENT KILLER

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m new here. A little late to the party, but I figured this thread would be great for a first post.

Just finished my virgin playthrough yesterday. Here’s my Henry.

P.S. Apologies in advance for the megapost; it’s way too cumbersome putting everything in spoilers on an iPhone.

Everyday Henry

Neck: Noble’s mail collar
Torso: Dark combat jacket, Short noble hauberk, Dark Saxon gambeson
Hands: Leather gloves
Legs: Decorated black hose
Feet: Noble’s dark shoes, Golden spurs
Jewelry: Gold chain, Signet ring
Armaments: Herod’s Sword

Horseback:

Horse: Warhorse Jenda
Tack: Lords of Leipa caparison, Noble saddle (4 saddlebags), Noble bridle, Military horseshoes

Armored Henry

Head: Lords of Leipa hounskull, Noble’s mail coif, Dark padded coif
Torso: Dark combat jacket, Nurembergian cuirass, Long noble hauberk, Decorated arming doublet
Arms: Meissen plate pauldrons (looks boss, that and every other pauldron set clips through combat jackets)
Hands: Nobleman’s gauntlets
Legs: Augsburg plate chausses, Mail chausses, Decorated black hose
Feet: Golden spurs
Jewelry: Gold chain, Signet ring
Armaments: Herod’s Sword

And for tackling heavily armored opponents…

Armor and clothing is all the same. Armaments are Metal-plated battle axe, Heavy war hammer (recently put to good use at Talmberg, as you can see), Lords of Leipa Bouche shield.

No helmet

Horseback

Horse: Same as above
Tack: Same as above, plus Simple plate chanfron

Spec-Ops Henry

Head: Dark padded coif
Torso: Dark Saxon gambeson
Legs: Tight black hose
Feet: Quiet dark shoes
Armaments: Yew longbow, Better piercing arrows, Stinger

Hunter Henry

Head: Black chaperon
Torso: Brown noble cotehardie, Dagged cotehardie
Legs: Tight black hose
Feet: Dark quiet shoes
Armaments: Yew longbow, Better hunting arrows, Herod’s sword

7 Likes

Nice.

One tip, though, is that the 9 armour dark padded coif has slightly better stealth characteristics than the 11 armour one you’re using.

Since your stealth gear otherwise has no focus on armour, I guess you’re after maximum stealth and perhaps will find this info useful.

Henry of Skalitz

7 Likes

well that is godtier set chaperon looks so good. WH should have added new cloths/armors. Those fit so well to game.