Sinew Bow Missing?

too busy twittering to get good PR than come here a just more often I don’t mean the Moderators or the Community Manager.

1 Like

This sucks, now even the tournament won’t progress beyond the second bout. I just get a
n endless blackm screen loader.
They have an f ing cheek asking for votes when t
hey don’t give a crap about those who give them money

1 Like

I am on my 4th tourney and I have different bugs. I do get a longish black screen (15+/- secomds) but if hunting swords and shields are announced/ selected the bout starts without said items. When the fight starts only shields are at hand. Also 48% chance the opponent is in his undies.
I ticketed this and actually got a response! Unlike my last 2. to paraphrase " ya we are aware and working on a fix" How did this get past QC checks?
am on PC BTW

1 Like

what a god awfull let down, im on pc playing hardcore and finally got everything ready to pick up this bow but nope, not even in 2019 does this work.

yeah sure i can cheat the item in but thats not the issue, why is this still an issue? its the cherry on the cake for archers and now you cant get it? lmfao

Well done!!!

1 Like

It’s the same patch as last year. Why would it start working? It’s on the list of things to fix. It’s a long list.

2 Likes

I was one of the main guys pestering them on here and mainly Twitter about a stronger bow, Like I said in a another post. I purchased this DLC day one and finally had some vacation time grind money for the buildings, I finally got enough cash to build everything up to finishing the Improved Guardhouse, The Archer Master has no trader dialog and both chest are empty in the actual guard house. I asked both the owner and warhorse on here and twitter…They ignored me…

I’m pretty sure in one of the threads regarding the bow, dev’s are aware and will be making the Archery Master function as a vendor again in a patch later this month.

I wish they would as well expand upon From Ashes and allow us to further build Pribyslavitz like adding a bath house or being able to have both a Guard House and Stable. Even complete the town seems very small, even if all buildings took a nerf to profits as once the town is restored even with minimal unique inhabitants the town makes like 2K a day.

1 Like

U can have the Guard house and Stable together right?

No its either one or the other.

1 Like

Dang it, I heard this DLC has the best horse. Hopefully the Blacksmsith has the best Sword, Is it a shortsword?

The Horse is comparable to the best horses already available in game. Once the Archery Master is fixed their is virtually no reason to make the Stable.

Tusk is the sword, and its a Longsword.

Stat wise it has similar stats to St. Michael’s Longsword, sitting at 58/58 for Stab/Slash but has a very unique and low stat requirement of 1 Agility. Making it very easy to use early on, that being said if you get to Pribyslavitz and can rebuild the town and already have the ability to use any other Longsword with over 58/58 your better off going for the Armor Smith as the reward for that is the defacto best shield in the game.

1 Like

So if I build the Stable, The Master Archer still spawns without building the Guardhouse?

No you have to build the Guard House to upgrade it so you have an Archery Master.

1 Like

I’ve been gone from the game for a few months and still no f ing bow??? I HAVE the GUARDHOUSE. I HAVE the MASTER BOWMAN, I DON’T HAVE THE BOW. How LONG will it take to FIX THIS???

Im getting tired of waiting on them to fix this simple bug i just want the content i pay for its been a year. Maybe we need to start holding studios accountable maybe it take law suits to get companies to listen

I’m over it, still love the game and in hindsight you’ll probably see too that the Sinew Long Bow is pretty much insignificantly better than the Yew which was already OP (one hitting most targets with a single body shot with Improved Piercing Arrows). Your essentially not missing anything not having the Sinew Long Bow, while it sucks we can’t obtain it don’t let it dictate how you feel regarding the rest of the game. (I’ve played Kingdom Come Deliverance for close to 400 hours now)

1 Like

I paid for this DLC to get the best bow and it is missing with no option to buy it, are you kidding me? It was first reported in Novemeber and here we are 6 months later.

Been away for several months. waited until 3 DLC came out and 1.91 dropped. picked up a game that was before them and built the village and got the archery master. This time I could buy the the bow, BUT i cannot use it! is it and stays grey. I have 20 str and abli BTW. still not fixed after all this time? I do use s few mods, will have to try without.

Bow is fixed,… MODs are your problem…

I disabled all mods, my Sinew Bow is invisible and unusable…