Slide show stutter problems in cities on Xbox one X

Anytime I get around any group of NPCs I have major stuttering constantly. This even happens when I just walk really slow. I really hope you can fix this because it kills my eyes to even look at. I love this game. I just wish I could play it.

I’ve been having the same problem on Xbox one. It was so bad it gave me a headache. It wasn’t just in towns but everywhere.

I fixed my stuttering problem sort of. I reloaded an earlier save. I was able to play for a couple hours with very minimal stuttering in towns. Also I stopped using Savior Schnaps. After about 2 hours I got bad stuttering for about a min. Then it was ok again. So I don’t know.

1 Like

It will hopefully be fixed with the next couple of patches. I do use savior schnaps a lot so I don’t know if that has something to do with it or not. I just wanted to let someone know and see if anyone else is having the same issues.

It’s a known issue…wonder if it’s related to guards dropping gear and bogging down the city…also noticed game I hunt in Talmberg forest behind the Huntsman Cottage doesn’t despawn so there are dead animals everywhere

1 Like

I noticed that with some deer I killed. I thought nothing of it. It made it easy to find deer meat though.

1 Like

it will be fixed with the next patch

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the day my back yard forest is just filled with dead carcasses lol…like a graveyard of the 4 animals that Bohemia has to offer lol

I mentioned not using Savior Schnaps anymore because I save a lot. I used up all my saves and started saving over saves. So I didn’t know if that messed anything up.

I now only save when I sleep or save and quit.

i would recommend, just to be safe, just delete old saves and make news ones…not sure if it’s actually a factor but can’t be any better then just deleting and making a new one

I didn’t get the stuttering until I hit the limit on my saves and started saving over saves. I went back to an old save, deleted the new ones and was able to play a couple hours straight without stuttering.

So I don’t know if that was a factor or not. That was also after the latest patch for Xbox one. As a side note I had run into stuttering in skyrim and I had hit the cap on saves with that game also. After deleting some saves it went away.

I have some stuttering on Xbox One but don’t have a looooot of save, I wouldn’t say. I have like 3-4 of my final saves of my first playthrough and I guess quite a few on my second, could/should probably trim some of the earlier ones I suppose; except my very first save, apparently there are achievements in Skalitz I havn’t gotten yet…plus the Prologue is really fun to me

Not to derail the thread, but can I start a new game and not effect my current saves play through now?

Thank you. I’m glad they’re on it.

You can start a new game no problem. It will my a new save slot for the new play through.

Yes, it will split your saves into Playlist/playthrough 1 and 2. You’re good

1 Like