So much negativity

I don’t have a problem spotting them when they’re actually there, but thanks.

never had a problem with fly agaric.( with and without the mod).
mint is very hard for me. with the “easy to see herbs” mod it gives them a white line edge . belladonna doesn’t look like a dead plant and wormwood is better to see. The rest stand out better.

Knowing all these plants in real life, they really aren’t hard for me to spot. The problem I was having was that the texture just wasn’t showing mushrooms - not a single pixel.

The game is great, however there are some bugs that need to be squashed, probably we will get a new patch next week where you can play the game without game breaking bugs.

I would do a lot of side quests and go slow on the main story, that would give you the most gameplay, and give WH time to fix the main story bugs.

1 Like

I haven’t been around since finishing the game. Has WH taken responsibility for this at any point? Or have they continued on without acknowledging that they released a mess, advertised as an AAA.

Best game ever. So many cunts salty about this game cos they can’t take the difficulty

You got to admit the initial bugs in the game did not help. Nor the other major flaws.

Tho I think they never promoted it as a “aaa” game , mebbe the internet “press” did.
At least they are diligent in making repairs unlike some other Big time game companies

The term ‘AAA’ being referenced for this title I have only seen done by whingers trying to state that only major publishers releasing games that had massive budgets are allowed to charge full retail price for their games.

This is stupid logic for many reasons- but the arguments of those few go to great lengths and silly analogies to try to illuminate others around to their way of thinking.

End of day- title is allowed to charge regular price for a game seldom done and already generally a niche market, that takes years of effort from a large team.
Orchestrated music, voice acting and continued polish…

I am happy with my KCD purchase. I never buy full price games or games on release (anymore), and I have already received fair value from this title. I also look forward to firing it up for years to come.

Not something I tend to do for generic corridor shooters irrelevant of their ‘AAA’ pricepoints…

This is one of my favorite games of all time.

most games have bugs. it’s the way it goes. i used to play sims 3, which is one of the biggest franchises obviously…that game has so much lagging and problems it’s almost unplayable. but it’s one of my favorites.

it tends to come with the territory of an expansive game. i have still managed to enjoy this game even with the few bugs i’ve come across.

1 Like

It’s getting there. Definitely my favorite grinding game.

Re-played ‘cold steel, hot blood’… the cuts and screen loads suggest a limit in the ability to handle continuous multi-squad combat over a distance that covers several LOD

This sentiment isn’t about the core KCD game. It’s wondering out loud about the ability to make DLC, mods, etc that enable the replication of grand multi squad battles

Before the battle cuts, you can loot the dead. After each cut, their inventories are locked. This behavior covers the relatively short distance between 2 skirmishes: the Rovna-Talmberg creek and the nearby bridge. My guess is the scope of the inventory assets must be pushing the game. This would align with a fatal crash I got after the murderous rampage inside the Talmberg inner bailey. Can one of you PC players review the push on your system during said times in the game?

It definitely needs work and more content. I personally don’t know what it’s like to play it on pc.

I think the content part will be worked out in time. Hopefully they manage to fix the bugs for everyone as well because it’s in their best interest.

I just watched Tobi, Warhorse’s PR head talk at the alienware of E3. He was talking about various things they are adding to try and fill the content. From the Ashes DLC will be coming out soon, as well as a Hardcore Mode. They also announced they’ll be adding tournaments completely for free. He even addressed that they’ll be offering modding support once they get the DLC’s and the patches done. I think he said that they want to get all the content out there before the modding support and all the patchwork done and then let the modders have full reign.

Essentially BlickMang’s position since soon after release

Go at it with an open mind, it’s buggy but it’s a good game. Beautiful landscapes, decent story(though keep in mind it gets cut short because this is an installment of a trilogy of games that are the entire story), good music, good leveling system, fun combat and it’s an immersive/sandbox style game. Hopefully you’ve already started playing and are having a blast

1 Like