So third person?

Was it implemented?
I cant play all 1st person as I get nausea.
Will be modded if not?

3 Likes

No. Me too. Maybe.

The only reason I want third person is to check my sweet armor and see how it looks like on my character.

6 Likes

You can in inventory.

Yeah, just the front, while Henry stands in a weird way.

1 Like

@Upsilon Idk about current build, but in beta you can rotate 360 degrees in inventory.

1 Like

Honestly i cant imagine how those mods are going to work. Yes 3rd person when walking around is fine but what about fights? How that is going to work in third person? I think 3rd person mod is going to destroy half of experience from this game so i dont know if it will be possible…

2 Likes

Well its a single player game right ? So I do not get why force players to an uncomfortable view… Let everyone use and enjoy the game at the best they want … I feel its really limitative and a poor design decision to limit FOV and players to first person only.
As for fights eventually people might like more to fight in 3rd person or first person it would be up to them.

5 Likes

The reason why they dont let you choose is because it does not work in third person properly and its not designed for it. Thats the reason why they are letting modders handle it, so its not theirs responsibility and no “omg im playing game in 3rd and its horrible” can be blamed on them.

2 Likes

Basically this :slight_smile:
It probably could be done, but it is helluva lot of extra work and optimizations, and only so much time.

1 Like

Who will be able to make a 3rd person view in this game… I’m just going to pay him, cus it’s hell of a work to be done. You need to get all the recorded animations, that were made for 1st person only and make them work properly with 3rd person + You need to make 3rd person camera for Henry, cus he has only 1st person. But, tbh, it’s just wasting of the time. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

btw. isnt there any solution to your sickness? Did you tried to solve it? I dont know maybe by lighting in your room, or playing in window instead of fullscreen etc… ? Or maybe putting some bright paper dot on screen so there is something breaking that view?

People don’t understand, why the game were made in 1st person, cus it’s made for technologies that WH using. This game from design level and technological can’t be in the 3rd person. Yeah, i’m really sorry for the people, who can’t play this game because of sicknesses, but the game were made like that, you need to understand. I hope, that you will be able someday to fix your problem. The only thing i can tell, that you need to wait for modders, but the game quality will die with their work, cus it’s almost unreal to make 3rd person on the games like that. Just remember L.A Noire.

Lol. How they can live in 1st person?

4 Likes

Who knows…
aZfm4VBQ-Hw

2 Likes

I wonder, to a degree, why seemingly so many people complain that they do not get a 3rd peron option in a 1st person game,
When pretty much nobody seems to give a flying fuck, that games like COD and Battlefield don’t have any 3rd person.

2 Likes

FPS. Here they want RPG. They want to watch Henry’s ass.

That’s an FPS, and in Battlefield you can only use third person in vehicles, aircrafts…etc.

No, it was decided long ago third person is out.
Doubtful
Maybe

Why people think it would be a problem for animations?

I have seenthe trailer and not once in that trailer I can see the usage of first person , all are using third person view and camera.

So where is the “Immersion” IF is so much more imnmersive the first person why the trailer is not done in first person but only in third?

This is what bothers me , Devs think hey lets make it first only couse is more immersive then they make the trailers and gameplay videos 80% in third person because they are cooler…

People want third person too so they should just enable and be done with the issue!