So third person?

So i did, cant find any third person gameplay in the trailers.
Only cinematic footage and first person gameplay in all the trailers i’ve seen…

Trailers themselves are all in 3rd person because there’s a lot of cutscenes and dialogues. Not the gameplay in them, which is shown in other videos as first person.
But there are few video updates about game which show 3rd person gameplay. But it is not claimed to be in game. It is destined for developers as they made animations look normal from 1st person perspective.

See the reason why you can’t compare Kingdom Comes first person mode to that of COD and Skyrim etc is that kingdom comes combat relies so much on animations and motion. In COD and Skyrim etc the “fps camera” is for the most part static and only the hands of the player is moving. In kingdom come however your “fps camera” moves with the motion of the sword swings etc. fast camera movment during combat is prob what will make people with motionsickness feel sick.

+The camera isn’t placed in the head on eyes level, as it’s in KC:D. Most of the games just having flying camera like in Skyrim. :smirk:

Also all the animations in fight are used also by NPCs anyou see them in 3rd.

1 Like

Isn’t your nickname in steam “Elimneth”? Cus strange to see almost the same phrases in different places. :sweat_smile:

I would love that your on the money there.!

You mean you wish I’d support that mod?

He wish to support your mod. :smirk:

What lol .? Na Just that was a good idea.

1 Like

I’m sure something will come up :stuck_out_tongue:

Now this is third person done through cheat engine. Third person is working well as you can see. but this dude wants money for the trainer… which is outrageous IMO. but it is possible at least. just hoping for a person without greed as top priority to create the mod.

honestly, why dont you play a game that is build to suit what you like? You dont have to play every single game. Obviously this one is not for you. You want 3rd person for immersion, but thats the opposite you achieve with 3rd person, especially in a game like KCD where the combat system is not just some form of Hack n Slash. Also in full helmet you have only limited view as a person having a helmet would have, which adds to the difficulty of the combat as you cant see what`s going on around you at that time. With 3rd person you can, it makes it easy and it breaks the feel of the game.

You cant play it cause you feel sick in 1st person? Dont play it. I want Dark Souls and Bloodborne games to have a quick save, you dont see me crying on theyre forum page to add it.

If you like the idea of the game, sorry, i guess its Youtube Lets play videos for you or get used to it. MOD will not solve it, cause with the MOD you`ll break the game feeling.

Just let it be. This kind of discussion is forgotten long time ago. :wink::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Well I will wait for a mod or an expansion to implement 3rd view. This was such a shortsighted decision by devs to rule out a portion of possible buyers … Its also a single player game and there is really not much sense in forcing the player to not play as he pleases … they should take example fromSkyrim thatfeatures both 1st and 3rd person view…
Personally I wouln’t be able to play Skyrim in 1st , but I can in 3rd .

To ask money for a mod made ona third party game its illegal , if the devs know they should just see that people want a 3rd person view mod and they should make one to allow more people to play their game.

1 Like

So many reasons why 3rd person would not work. Yet all Warhorse has to do to put the constant babble to rest is un-block the console command.

Then 1 of two things happen. People accept the problem and stop asking for it. Modders fix it and find ways to make it work in some fashion.

But no. I just dont understand you humans some times. Your need for control is scary.

How a human conversation goes if you remove all the poetry.

“Do you like this thing?”
“Yes”
“Do you like it the way I want you to like it?”
“No, I got personal preferences”
“Aight, time to die!”

It wont be that much work implementing a 3rd person view as some seem to think. It would be a bit wonky due to how the game is designed so I understand why WH did not include it, but a modder can easily add another camera that follows the character. wont be as good as the 1st person we have now IMO, so it would not be a mod for me. In the end it all depends on how much access we will get to Cry Engine through the modding tools.

@Naima What is it with the current camera that ticks you off? If it is only the low FOV you can use the console command CL_FOV XX to change it. If it is the whole 1st person perspective thing, unfortunately you have to wait for a mod.

I too think the only thing people wishing for a third-person view can do is wait for a mod supporting that. I highly doubt WH would implement such a thing.
One of their foremost goals was creating an experience as close to reality as possible (which they did not achieve in every aspect - don’t get me wrong there). But looking at fights that means that you should only be able to see what’s going on in front of you, maybe even to some extend besides you. That sight is furthermore limited by the kind of helmet you are wearing: basically good protection = bad sight.
Adding another camera like for example in Witcher or Skyrim would suddenly reveal a lot more of what is going on around you. That would simply go against that philosophy of design.
Sure it is a SP game and a different camera would not offer any advantage over other players since there is no competition. But still it is up to the Devs how they imagine and develop their product.
I am sure there will be a mod some time in the future but I am also certain that WH will not add a function like that.

I Well I just did a little research An it said that the game makers actually tested it in third person. But they decided first person instead because it makes you feel like your the one actually doing all the stuff… from personal Experience know it does not… We Want Third Person!!! An now I know the game makers can send out a update with the third person setting cuz everything is there to do it

1 Like