Speculation: What will 1.5 bring?

What do you hope 1.5 will add? As there been any information aisde from the april fools day headline?
Personally, I would really love to see mod support.

Let’s pray for no more crashes

2 Likes

Let’s see…this is still pretty early, so I’d think it’d be more low-impact features like the haircut.

Say…unlocked perks for archery and blocking.

1 Like

Tournament added maybe

2 Likes

Crossbow with a 10 bolt clip
Theresa make over kit
Swallows/martins in Miller Peshek’s bird house

In lieu of above:
(1) fix Eric in Vranik bug
(2) improve pop-in/texture performance
(3) improve game stability (PS4)

1 Like

Portable rocket launchers © Konrad Kyeser

4 Likes

Mod support!?? Before they release at least one FUNCTIONAL WORKING patch that actually FIXES MORE than it-- and its inbred cousin hotfix updates – love to BREAK? So that ppl can actually FINISH the game??? Da Fuq?!? :crazy_face:

What vintage peppermint twist, moon sugar coated, gillyweed infused crack were you smoking when you posted this? :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, that was a laugh I needed.

How about more animals? Wolves, fox, sheep, oxen, birds, cats and rats.

4 Likes

I got to say its weird to hear those wolves and,never see them or bears lol

4 Likes

have experienced 1 crash the entire time, have 200+ hours in the game. just lol at your pc

3 Likes

Yup too true, too true

better graphic optimization, crossbows, polearms, return shield skill.
full and well done multi core cpu optimization for low to mid range cpu’s. fix on clothes clipping.
ability to sell the bandit leaders horses after you take the camp down.
the impossible dream: the butchers dog from the start.

1 Like

It’s not Christmas yet

All that 1.5 will add is a shit load of new game breaking bugs

2 Likes

Why speculate we know it will bring more game breaking/crashing bugs

1 Like

Refer to the "what will 1.4 bring ? " thread :wink:

I hope a bit more with Theresa or some other character. Fact is that chasing a girl is a huge part of life, and I really liked what they did with Theresa up until you actually have sex with her and then she immediately ignores you.

I like the non combat quests in general - getting dad a beer, courting Theresa, carousing with Hans, getting drunk with the priest, etc. Fact is that getting drunk and getting laid is a normal part of life and has been since the dawn of recorded history. These quests make the game come alive.

Some other smaller requests: let me give to the beggars. These people are my townsfolk and there is no dialog to give them a few groschen.

A quest to help the Skalitz refugees reestablish themselves. Get them off the streets of Rattay.

Let me refuse a quest and get it off the active board. Example: Stephanie was quite nice to me. I’m not going to steal from her. But even after I refuse the quest sits there.

More interaction with Hans and Fritz. Everything that I do with them is fun.

7 Likes

You haven’t played 1.4 friend

Really? You still dare to say it is a device its fault when people have bugs?
Idiot. Look at al the bug complaining all over the internet. This might be the worst game ever when it comes to bugs. At least it is quite up there.

So it is quite normal people are sceptic and react with some cynisme when they say the next update will bring more bugs.

3 Likes

Patch 1.5 will bring patch 1.6. :joy:

8 Likes