Speculation: What will 1.5 bring?

Bears or wolves would be really nice. I mean not as conventional “computer game enemies” that were only placed there to kill them and get xp points, instead as realistic animals who just live in an organic world. You can fight them, but not as part of fun-content like in other RPGs.

Swimming would also be a nice improvement.

2 Likes

I just want to get through my play through without running into broken quests and crashes, but I’m thinking that’s too much to ask from this studio. If this isn’t the perfect case study to why you shouldn’t push games out before they’re ready, then I don’t know what is.

Just when I finally start to enjoy myself, I’ll run into another frustrating bug that makes me stop playing. So far 1.4 has broken 2 quests which can’t progress and also a quest that crashes my game every time I try to complete it.

What will 1.5 bring? I shutter to think.

I just want to finish the game now, so I can move on and forget I ever made the mistake of backing this game.

1 Like

Backing a game like this is not a mistake.

3 Likes

Any chance that we can keep this thread on topic and save the bitching for any one of the dozens of other threads dedicated to the polite discussion of the games issues. yes, the issues are real (I am among those who have stopped playing until they get resolved) but it would be nice to have at least one wishful thinking thread uncluttered by reality.

1 Like

the ability to really disguise yourself, perhaps with a mask/hood. Anyone remember Gray Fox from Oblivion? “the cowl of nocturnal” would be awesoome. (only, not magic, just kind of a legendary thief that has roamed the country for many generations.)

4 Likes

I am hoping to be able to speak to NPC from my horse.

4 Likes

The Ability to rebuild henrys home. AKA Morrowinds DLC bloodmoon building that village.

1 Like

I think patch 1.5 will bring hotfix patch 1.5.1:joy: jk
Loving those guys’ work so far
As someone already said,I really want to see the option of building your own home

your house is still there…just needs a bit of… refurbishment. and the forge some… touchups…

That’s a really good idea. They do talk a lot about rebuilding Skalitz. It would be cool to see Henry become Lord of a Castle but I’d like to have quests that have him rebuilding the town, staving off bandits, etc etc

2 Likes

I agree some sort of endgame money sink, be it an upgradable home (maybe the hutner shack) is direly needed.

1 Like

They gave us haircuts. maybe next they will give us nipple piercings to fill those jewelry slots

1 Like

I wish to add mouse support in dialogs.

1 Like

How about they actually put in the fighting arenas in use Just like you can see in those trailers tournaments house building add children new Quests An actual end to this main story

1 Like

More cats and dogs in the villages. And Children?

1 Like

ya, why no cats? tho both would prolly bring my fps to a near standstill from the frame rate hit from game poor optimization.

Why do you want little kids in your game? Makes you seem like some kinda pervert doncha know. Just no.

someone mentions children and your mind goes directly to pedophile?
Though you are right of coarse. Any game that has violence as one of its core game mechanics is not a game apt to have children in it.

Thing is the game is based on realism so children would be a normal thing besides Skyrim has children in it and in that game you can chop peeps heads off

1 Like

Anyone who questions whether child homicide is morally taboo, has clearly never met Braith of Whiterun in Skyrim…:joy:

Edited to remain OT: Yes. WHS should add the historically accurate ability to murder children. Especially seeing that
1.none exist in the game so that
2.Henry can’t make the mistake of realistically throwing infants out with his dirty bathwater. Or
3.accidentally trampling some clueless kid wandering those narrow deserted trails between towns. Or anywhere in those ghost town regions of the map that past as forests which make up KCD