Speculation: What will 1.5 bring?

The hands at the heretic farm are busy in the fields and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen people working in the gardens/farms near town.

@Justin1 Thinking more the terraced, strip fields outside of town/hamlet/etc … vineyard W of Sasau, etc.

nothing grand. just a periodic animation (once every 2-4 game days) suggesting one or more of the following activities

Medieval farming year:
|April|Pruning, Weeding and Scaring off the birds|
|May|Weeding, Scaring off the birds|
|June|Harvesting crops, Shearing the sheep|
|July|Ploughing, resources Gathering and stockpiling|

1 Like

@frelmedieval
Do you want to be funny? This is not funny. Children are a realistic part of an organic and accurate medieval world. Doesn’t mean toys and dolls. Don’t be ridiculous.

Why not toys in the game environment? Kids are kids, no matter what time in history you’re talking about. Plenty of evidence of such things.

no need for anthropocentric snobbery. children, lambs, calves, puppies, fawns, piglets, etc were all part of the medieval world. it’s summer(ish). they all should exist if realism is the goal.

adults have their ‘toys’ (tools, weapons, etc). dolls, balls and other toys were part of medieval life. so having equivalent objects for child play animation isn’t an untoward request. don’t have to go nuts with it.

My daughter loved getting toys for her adopted kids in our various skyrim builds.

That was often a reason to jet off across the map.

certainly not a feature of great appeal to some playing as a death merchant , but for others there’s some value

The joy of these types of games.

I have 1100 hours in my fave forza car. Bugger all hours spent in competitive racing.

Open world games give players all sorts of latitude when coming up with entertaining ‘quests’.

Dont get me wrong about my daughter… her character art can be disturbing. (She is awesome)

Her interest piqued in KCD when she found out about placing stuff in cooking pots. (Cue Evil or maniacal laughter)

I think shes trying to figure out how to get freaky with lady stephanie when passing through talmberg.
As a family we sit around making huge jokes about the whole ‘late night visit’ and we have worked so many potential dialogue trees…

(Age 11)

That’s awesome!
I’m told my grand-niece (age 4) is heading down a similar path… “Give him the mercy kill, Dad!”

1 Like

Gotta teach em to be merciful.
Get it really ingrained early.

When we are wanting to not be moved to the old folks home it will be a useful angle to push.

For everyone not actually a parent who wants to wax lyrical about the games age rating…
I wouldnt let children play gta. (Nor watch the simpsons -but that my choice).
Aliens was given an r18 and australia said change it. Sega said ‘no’. Australia said ’ okay then - I suppose the violence is justifiable and in a fitting setting/infrequent- we will let it go through… (and reap the taxation we get from local sales)

My daughter understands that swearing (using a generic word to express oneself in lifes most painful moments) is stupid.
She is polite enough to ask if she can swear, which is our joke to confirm that ‘we should always use our minds’

To be fair if my daughter wants to be violent and act out Id rather know about it.
She completed ‘life is strange’ yesterday. That was an ordeal.(and an awesome ride)
One I chose NOT to let her play two years ago when I could see she wasnt ready for its storyline…

2 Likes

Aussie, cars… did you watch/like Eric Bana’s Love the Beast (movie about Ford Falcon Coupe)?

Actually as our aussie comedians went of his generation… many stemming from a few key shows- the comedy company/fast forward/d generation/the late show/big gig - he wasnt really my fave.

Was stoked when he got role for Chopper. He has proven himself a very capable actor.

Now- Jim Jefferies…

Im hoping they raise all Weapon Level caps to 40-60, I need something to do after completing.

Sandbox, sandbox, sandbox…

1 Like

Can you build a sand castle?

Sandbox or not, Their needs to be things to do

2 Likes

Hi Renee, How are you?

Building a castle would be great! Preferably out of stone

2 Likes

I’m not bothered. I’ve completed the game so any patches at this stage are irrelevant to me. That’s the problem with endlessly patching games. If you’ve played it through, what’s the point?