Still waiting for my key/release

I can’t login to another account. Tell me please which username I have on it so I can use “forgot password”.

sent you a pm with backer code

Excellent, thanks a lot, looking forward to playing tomorrow!

Thanks, it’s now showing up on backer page. If I don’t get a code, and have to share my Steam account, how do I gift the game to someone else.

thanks

By log in to his Steam profile.

1 Like

Hi there, I am also still missing my backer code on my profile. I emailed support already. Is there some help on this forum perhaps? Thanks.

Night1505 is awefully quiet, now…

I guess he got his package and somehow decided against creaming at the top of his lungs tht he got it… What a coincidence…

Do you wrote an email to support? Maybe Ask @DrFusselpulli directly

1 Like

@AUGwar Problem solved

1 Like

Hi, I am missing my code on my profile and am unable to link and play this game on steam. I have already emailed support although is there any other solution?

thanks

As before, ask @DrFusselpulli , There are hundreads of threats, if you didn’t ask a supporter directly it would take years to find your comment :smiley:

But pssst: the supporter likes it to be called SIR.

Hey, I see the problem should be solved now, do you still have any questions?

Has the second wave of packages been sent yet? I contacted the support email a few weeks ago, and the reply said (direct quote) “your package should be delivered till the end of the month”, but at least my backer page has no indication of anything having been posted.

Edit: Got an email today saying that my package has been sent.

Hello @DrFusselpulli, could you help Magirot with his problem?