Still waiting for my key/release

I also backed the game years ago and I can’t play the game. I contacted their support and they told me to go to my profile and link the account through steam; I go to the website on both Chrome and Firefox and I can’t find anything to link the account. I contacted support and they game me a webpage, well it doesn’t load…

Got support elsewhere. And yes @TheDivineInfidel, in this particular situation, you’re right. Does that bother me? Nope! Have yourself a day!

@DrFusselpulli Still fixing profiles? My account name is NobleSpectre. 5 days and no link please help. :frowning:

Honestly. You had an issue . This is the important part- It wasn’t even a case that the company completely ignored you. The staff tried to help you best they could given the situation they were put in and the volume of stuff they dealing with right now.

You took it personally and acted like a bit of a cunt to them . It wasn’t necessary.

But hey ho enjoy your gaming.

2 Likes

That’s true. But please remind me, why they contracted with a publisher called Deep Silver (Koch Media) which has tons of experience in publishing games? Okay, maybe Warhorse was responsible for Kickstarter backers and Deep Silver for all the customers afterwards. But hey, they would have probably loved to do all the shipping for Warhorse. It would have just cost some money. Unfortunately that’s where the greedy human beeing shows up again, trying to save money by doing everything on his own. :zipper_mouth_face: :slight_smile:

Backed in 2014, got no more info on my profile than my address

I sent a ticked to support

got only a paypal email about the payment, I used guest account on Kickstarter , I have also asked them if it is possible to get those projects back on my email. Made an Kickstarter account today

Hello DrFusselpulli, thanks for responding. My problem right now is that I filled out my profile info a week or so before official release (which apparently was a bit late), and that I have to wait for the second wave of packages to be sent. This is perfectly alright, I didn’t check my emails religiously so it must have slipped by. However, it seems that physical backers, too, need a Steam code to install the actual game (even if it’s on disc). Correct me if I’m wrong, but couldn’t generating the key already have been done in a matter of minutes while the physical packages get sent after? Or is it inextricably linked (somehow) to the disc version? If I need both the discs and the key, then there is indeed nothing that can be done to fix it and I’m stuck waiting, but it’d be unfortunate if that were the case.

At any rate, I’m still puzzled by the way this game was distributed to backers. I’ve backed tons of games on KS, quite a few of them physical and never had any trouble. Ah well, it is what it is, I s’pose. Thanks for looking into it anyway.

Hello,
I am in exact same situation as @elstormo who summed it up quite nicely. Thanks.

its more of a nice gesture to receive the game from the developer instead of just some production company with no soul in giving it you. in my opinion .

the code should be inside the game case and put there at the time of production. to give you the code, warhorse would have to open up the packaging to your game, no self respecting company would do this. afraid its just a few painful days of waiting for you my friend

2 Likes

@Atrax If you don´t remember which email you used on Kickstarter, we need to have your backer number please. Please send it together with your kingdomcomerpg account email to support@kingdomcomerpg.com

I sent the only thing I have to the mail address. And that’s only an email from PayPal, I unfortunately can’t show more. Didn’t think much of it at that time.

I guess i have the same problem.

Can you help me with it?
Thanks.

I have sent you my backer code, but I still don’t have access at all. Why are the game keys not sent via Kickstarter or just email?

1 Like

I chose PS4 and did get my key, but when I tried it on my Japanese account, it told me that it was not usable in this region. So I tried it on my US ps4 account instead, and from there I get the error code for when the key already has been used.
Now when looking around I found that the people that chose PS4 in Asia were supposed to get a Steam key instead since it’s not released here yet.

I have my address set to Japan on my profile, but still I had the Ps4 key that now seems to have gotten used.
What do I need to do to get my steam key appear instead?

You have code in your profile now.

Tell us :-]

For security reasons. We dont want to send out thousands codes by email.

We dont have any of your two emails in our DB, do you have some confirmation for the pledge, please?

You have two profiles, please login to the other one on gmail :-]

Cant find you in the DB, what is your name, pls?