Still waiting for my key/release

Sorry, DHL told us that they don´t wanted to deliver to PO boxes. We would love to deliver to PO boxes, but we can´t because DHL doesn´t want to deliver to PO boxes. We can´t change that. We don´t refuse to give the package to @Night1505 or other people because we are mad at them, and we also don´t want to blame them. DHL just don´t want to deliver to PO boxes, and so we can´t bring the game to PO boxes. For this reason, I contacted everyone with a PO box to please change the address, which @Night1505 did. But now the delivery will be late, because DHL don´t want to deliver to a PO box. Thats not a punishment, we don´t want to discipline @Night1505 for choosing a PO-box option, it is just a causal consequence. He will get his package, it will just be a couple of days late, because DHL don´t want to deliver to PO boxes. We as Warhorse can´t change that.

1 Like

See? Even this fellow gamer can plainly see your shameful attempt to tell us these things are our fault. That’s so low and you should be ashamed. I have had deliveries from DHL to my PO Box, so I know that they actually have ways to do it. You are being so disrespectful, I can’t believe you are the “Community Manager”. Pretty soon all you’ll have to manage are pissed off customers. Good luck with that.

@DrFusselpulli Please just refund me 65 pounds. I don’t even care about Warhorse anymore.

I’m in the same boat. So waiting for now.
But look at all the buzz around the game.

cheers all!

Yes, this is true. Your package will arrive in a couple of days, I am sorry about that, but you will get it finally.
Thank you for your patience.

May I please have a refund?

Sorry, unfortunately refunds are not possible at this stage anymore.

Why am I not surprised. It was an act of the purist optimism to even pose the question in the first place. Thanks for fucking me over through no fault of my own. And for blaming me for it. Classy.

It is not our plan to fuck over you or to blame you. DHL just don´t deliver to a post box and you will get the game a couple of days later because of it.

Dude… it IS a couple days later.

Also, that never bothered me, because the pledge tier says I would get BOTH Physical AND Digital. That didn’t happen either. So how am I supposed to not feel fucked over?!?

I followed every single instruction given to backers to the letter. And now I don’t have a game, I don’t have a code, and I can’t get a refund.

How the fuck would you feel?

Hmm, just got out of work. Day 4. Honestly just got a morbid curiosity how long it will take to get my game now :smiley:
I see lots of people got theirs fixed though. So cheers to them.

2 Likes

Dude with all due respect …are you dense ?

warhorse is a game developer not a distribution company, however they have taken on this role with the backers. you provided an address that at the time no one had a scooby was an issue.

warhorse put your information onto the parcel, put it into a big sack most likely with hundreds of other games, it went to the sorting office…who then refused the parcel along with likely many more. warhorse then contacted each backer who had their parcel refused asking for a new address.

you provided that address. congrats however rather than @DrFusselpulli taking every individual parcel one by one to the sorting office for delivery as the updated addresses come in, you will now have to wait for other people to respond so that once again a couple of hundred parcels at once can be sent out for delivery.

its not your fault, its not warhorse fault its just how it is.

I would have a much easier time accepting and even agreeing with your post if you hadn’t felt the need to add:

No, I’m not dense. I’m pissed off, with good reason to be. Thanks.

maybe too pissed off to see how unreasonable you are being with quite a straight forward situation ? just be patient and wait.

Says the guy who’s already been able to play the game. You can’t sympathize. You don’t know how those of us in this situation feel. You telling me that I shouldn’t feel this way is like telling someone who just got their leg cut off to stop screaming and being a baby. Easy for the guy with 2 perfectly good legs to say, yeah?

i know exactly how you feel everyone at some point will experience what you are right now its just life. hurling abuse at @DrFusselpulli is not going to help anything . your game is coming just wait,thats it no other solution.

life a bitch get over it.

1 Like