Still waiting for my key/release

Impossible. We only have 4 Years old emails from their Kickstarter Pledge. How can we deliver physical packages to an email? Or should we prefer to have two different databases, for digital and physical backers? How about upgrades from digital to physical and the other way around?

@wenga right now has exact this problem. He pledged for a phyiscal tier, and we send emails to his kickstarter email to please crate a profile on our website with this email and give us his address so we can send the package to him. He used a different email on the registration, so the system was not able to recognize him. Profile and pledge were not connected. We were just able to do it now, because he noticed he didn´t received anything.
But how can we send a physical package do a digital email?

Just recently he contacted us about about, so I had to find out what is happening. He claimend he used the same email, but he was not. So I had to search for the right pledge in our database manually and I found it. Right now. 3 Days after releae and more than a Week after we already send out the packages.

wtf but how?! im confused but it worked! lol my fault thanks for the help, very very appreciatet :hugs:

Actually not impossible. How about using the Kickstarter messaging system? Send all users a code, with which they could link their freshly created account with a custom e-mail address on your website, with the pledge they paid for on Kickstarter. Really not that hard, to be honest. After the initial link, you could do whatever you like with your user database, like let them up- or downgrade.

Now I got the key, everything is working. Thank you very much for your professional and quick help, @DrFusselpulli

You are a physical tier, we can´t deliver a phyical package to a digital email.

I know what you mean, but this could be solved with proper linking of Kickstarter and Warhorse accounts. Linking, without an e-mail address, because this one can change in a period of 4 years, as you clearly can see by the amount of support cases.

Warhorse sent many reminders about the physical address, which I updated months ago. Yet, how could I know that everything was OK with the linking? For me as user there was no possibility to check before release.

Anywho, let’s not discuss this further in this topic. :slight_smile: Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

And how? There are two options to indentify you as a Kickstarter supporter. Your username and your email.
Everyone could use your username, but the email is yours, and you need to have access to your email to have control over it. So we used the email to identify you as a kickstarter backer.

You were able to see that something is wrong with your pledge, when it didn´t show up in your profile, and we were sending out newsletters about it to our backers. But some backer (not you in this case) decided that they didn´t want to get messages and newsletters from us.

At the same time, you must have gotten several emails from us to your kickstarter email to please create a profile on our website. If you already have made a profile, but still get this email, and there is no pledge in your profile, it is time to get suspicious. We needed to have your address for a physical delivery, and we needed to identify you as a backer, so the connection to your kickstarter pledge with the help of your email address was nearly inevitable.

But now we still get thousends of requsts on all different channels, emails, PMs, Forum, Social Media, letters, Phone calls, and people are wondering why we can´t solve this in a couple of hours. We are working on it, but it takes time. support@kingdomcome.rpg is the best option, as we can directly see in there, which ticket is already solved, and which one is not. Requests from other channels might stay hidden for us.

@Night1505 I have more information about your case now. As you don´t have a tracking number in your profile, that means, that you most likely filled out your address to late, or there was an imporant information missing in the address (such as no name, or no street information).
The packages were already at our logistics partner DHL at this point with missing address information in your case.
We will send out a second wave of packages soon, which will include your package, we just wait for people who are late.
People who don´t have filled out their address to this point properly, will get a digital version, because we can´t deliver physical packages to digital email addresses.

Sometimes I wish we should have a “ticket clock” to see how many are ahead of us until it is our turn, but i guess that is not how it works. :grin:

after re-register to slove my email which same in kick-starter, i get my pledge at steam, thanks

1 Like

@elstormo found out you have the same problem as @Night1505, you probably filled out your profile after we have given the packages and addresses to DHL, and DHL was not able to deliver the package with the missing address. We will send out a second wave of packages in the next couple of days.

I send you a PM with your tracking number and your steam key, which is also visible in your profile on www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards

Christian,

No, this is not correct. I got an email from Warhorse (I actually believe it was from you specifically) on Monday, February 5th telling me that I needed to CHANGE my address (it’s been filled in for over a year now) to a physical address. I made the change 20 minutes after receiving the email, and I sent one back to you.

Hello Chris,
Yes, it was fast enough. We will deliver the game physically. However, we will not be able to do this at the release date, it will be a couple of days later.
Thank you very much,
Christian Piontek
Community Manager
www.warhorsestudios.cz
HP: www.kingdomcomerpg.com
F: www.facebook.com/WarhorseStudios
T: twitter.com/warhorsestudios
G: plus.google.com/109413064918165877044
Forum: http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/

Von: Chris Dennett
Gesendet: Monday, February 5, 2018 6:21 PM
An: Christian Piontek
Betreff: Re: Problems with the delivery of your Kingdom Come: Deliverance backer rewards to a Post-Box
Hello Christian,
I just made the changes on the site. Was I fast enough?
Thank you so much for contacting me and letting me know!
Best,
Chris Dennett
-Night1505-

You told me I made the change in time, and that I would have the package (though maybe a day or two late). Now you’re telling me it hasn’t even been sent yet, and that it’s MY FAULT? This is completely unacceptable!

Please just give me an XBOX Code!

1 Like

Please read my answer again! I will quote myself from my email:

Hello Chris,
Yes, it was fast enough. We will deliver the game physically. However, we will not be able to do this at the release date, it will be a couple of days later.
Thank you very much,
Christian Piontek

You were fast enough to still get your physcial edition, but not fast enough to be in the first wave of sending.

Thank you

I got it the first time around. The keyword here is DELIVER. It is the 16th of February here, which I believe counts as “a couple of days later”. But now you say it wasn’t even shipped yet. You sent me the email telling me to change my address on the 5th! You’re telling me that listing a PO box on my address wasn’t caught until the label was about to go on the box, you messaged me telling me to change it, I changed it within 20 minutes, and that made it so that now 11 freaking days later my stuff still isn’t even sent?? What the hell, man?

Can you please just give me an XBOX code and keep the physical game then, since they still haven’t shipped it yet? I’m so damn tired of waiting!

Sorry, the packages are not sended yet. Yes 3 Days count as a “couple of days” 5 or 9 Days are also "a couple of days"
In fact, I can´t tell you how long it will take exactly, because this are logistics questions I can´t answer. Nobody can.

We have given the package for you to DHL together with the post box address you have given us. DHL refused to deliver to your address and came back to us. So we got back in contact with you, to please change your address to a personal one, which you did. But at this point, it was already to late for a delivery on time.

Sorry, we can´t send you XBoxOne version more early and we are not able to give you a digital version right now.

Then I would like a refund so I can buy the game from the xbox store. At this point, I don’t even consider myself a backer anymore. I’m done with this treatment. You could have told people the PO Boxes weren’t acceptable months ago. I don’t even want to support you anymore, since I don’t feel supported. Just give me the 65 pounds I paid back in 2014, and I will buy the game myself and not have to deal with Warhorse anymore.

No, we could not. We didn´t know. It is your job to give us a working delivery address. We didn´t know that DHL refuses to deliver to Post-boxes before they told us they didn´t do. I contacted you about it as fast as I could.
I am sorry that it didn´t worked out as planned, and that you missinterped “a couple of days” into “one or two days”.
I meant an unknown timeframe some days after release.

Listen man… I did everything right. Everything I was asked to on time! I chose my platform, I filled in my address. I backed your freaking Kickstarter! I have had DHL deliveries to my PO BOX, so I did my damn job! None of this is my fault, and you REFUSE to accept that! I did everything right, so why can’t you actually help me? Why won’t you give me an XBOX digital code? I did everything I was asked, when I was asked. Why won’t you help me? Why are you treating me and other supporters like this? It’s not okay!!

Uhm. @Night1505 gave you a working address. PO boxes are used daily, worldwide.
It’s actually in the responsibility of Warhorse to make sure, everything with the delivery works okay. Problems like these could have been easily avoided months ago.
Funny, how you, as community manager, always try to accuse backers. That’s simmilar to dragging your clients through the dirt. Just saying.

1 Like