Stuck in Conversation

Thats disappointing. Hopefully won’t be long. I’m sure they must be aware of this.

Most unbelievable bug from a game “Officially released” Stuck in conversation. A dynamic the entire game is built upon. This should never be a bug. I assume you folks had play testers play your game before you released it. Though obviously they just wrote it in and didn’t bother testing anything. Stuck in conversation with charalton and now have to back up 3 hours and go again. If your going to have such a stringent save feature in your game then you should make sure the basics at least are working. I am so dissappointed in the way this game came out. it obviously was not ready. Releasing something with so many bugs does nothing to help your company establish itself. quite the opposite in fact. conversation bugs. non shooting contestants. flying into the air in combat. all silly. if they happened during beta or alpha i would not care. but you released the game and charged 60 bucks for it . these things should not be happening. You should be only fixing minor bugs by now . not game crashers. Next time try waiting til you have a game ready for release before you release it. or at least play the damn thing yourselves.

Same here, stuck in conversation. Lost a good hour of progress…

p.s. aslo reported to support mail.

hi, i’m an informatic engineer.
i do not work in gaming development but this bug happens only if you reload a save when you have already done this quest.
So it is very hard to test: You need to play the game finish the quest, reload a previous save, finish the quest again.
this is a tipical test case you’ll miss for not a main functionality (indeed this is a side quest).
I undersdtand you anger but i have to disagree with you critics.
BTW do someone know the console command to quit conversation?.

I dont know what you mean by a save reload after already doing the quest., That was not the case at all. I have had all the issues mentioned the first time out . first encounter with the npc or event. so there was no reloading going on. and you are free to disagree with my criticism. it does not change anything. conversation bugs since they are what drives the whole game and story line should not happen in a game that has been officially released. same as non participation by npc in an event. especially when those things force you to crash out of the game since there is no way to quit out of them. I will give them the fly into the sky bug, though that should not be happening either. minor bugs like mispellings., hardware incompatability freeze ups. maybe not getting money on a sold item. those are bugs that i can live with existing and being worked on as they are minor and this is an indie game so bugs have to be fixed. they happen. but not core elements. that is just incompleteness in the testing arena, core mechanics are a must prior to release. having them makes you look bad. and that is the last thing a new company should want to have happen. Now having said all of the above i do still love the game and its concept so i will suffer and replay again and again to get around bugs. i might not be able to do side quests because of them but i will keep plugging away at the game.

Same here, hope it will be fixed

As far as anyone knows there is no console command to quit conversation. That’s the entire reason why this bug is so game breaking. If you didn’t save less than an hour before it you lose so much progress.

i checkedthe file haste.xml in script.pack file. Look like there are some command about the quest a bird in hand. May someone has more time than me to figure out how the command work. Change the haste file could do the trick.

I hope it gets a fix… as I avoided it after it bugged and now im 35hrs into the game… no way Im gonna restart lol

Lost sound but convos could still continue. Fix for me was purging save files (reg PS4)

Me too, just started the game to turn in the quest and plan ahead and i can’t seem to end the conversation. Tried it twice.

I have just started the contest in archery to win a barrel of wine. I’m waiting for the laoding screen for five minutes now

Same issue here, I lost about an hour of game progress. Very annoying.

PLEASE FIX! 6lbs is no joke!

Same issue here. This is my first quest breaking bug and is a real disappointment as I’ve been defending the game for a week when people say it’s too buggy to play :frowning:

Stuck here too, it’s annoying.

Same problem here.
Had to reload the game after turning it in.
And now I’m stuck inte the conversation , after giving him the nightingales and reciving my reward.

Seems to be easy to replicate and work out a fix, since it’s such a conssistant bug.

Script of the quest:
\Data\Scripts.pak\Libs\AI\Quests\q_nightingales.xml

Hope someone can find whats wrong with it. In my opinion, it seems Okay.

Maybe there’s something wrong with the save, considering the bug only happens after player save the game.
But don’t know how to read the save file.

Anyone alerady fix that? Have a way to close the cutscene in console command?
I was playing normal, and somehow this bug appears, really, really great…

Same here too. :rage: