Stuck in main quest, Ginger in a pickle!

Please give us some response on this matter!! Being stuck on the mainquest with no workaround isnt really fun when you finally have some time off that you wanted to spend in the game… This is making me mad tbh

even after patch it’s not working…

1 Like

Guess we have to keep bumping until there is a response on this…

1 Like

Also on PC also patched ALSO still broken quest

Just to clarify I didn’t even have the quest to go to the stables till after the patch today

Hey so a guy from reddit shared his saves with me, here’s a file if yall want it(note: there are saves from far ahead in the game, so scroll down the save list and find the one called: “Ginger in a pickle - START.”. I know it’s not a fix, but the closest thing i guess.

PC, patch 1.2.5. Right now I have the same problem. Mission is not activated. This is really bad and I’m angry. Fix it now or give me back my money …

Lol. Seriously? Really? Save for a some player to be the solution to this problem? I want to play this game with my character, on my save. This game makes me nervous, very much. Fix this!

2 Likes

I’m just another player trying to be helpful mate

1 Like

yeah, the same thing is happening to me after today’s patch 1.2.5, this is my third playthrough and i dunno what to do right now, hopefully they will repair this very soon

Shoulld we keep playing the side quests? like… i’m afried i would have to reroll…

Got the same problem… so annoying that they couldnt have just waited a few weeks to make a stable game instead of releasing tons of bugs…

2 Likes

Made a account just to say how pissed off I am right now . I can live with a few bugs but one that stops you from progressing in the main quest is fucking unacceptable!!!

I have this same problem this is game breaking bug as I can’t start doing side quests because I fear I’d need to roll back eventually anyway. This needs to be fixed ASAP

i have encountered the same bug, the update hasn’t fixed it

I think the update were they fixed previous problem with this quest broke it in a new even worse way. The previous bug was at least able to be worked around but this one just breaks the game.

I just posted in another thread on the same matter. I just got to this point and can’t finish the main quest. Luckily I have the unlimited save mod, so I can go back a ways, but for people who played the game “like it should” might be screwed if you have to go back to an earlier save. This is one of the few days I had off to play this and now I will probably have to wait a week before I can continue, so I am a bit pissed. Then again who knows how long before they fix it.

1 Like

Same here updated game with patch fix and just finished quest stuck with no ginger in a pickle quest

Yeah, literally just tried it 3 times trying different ways and saying different things to people and once I talk to JAKUB it says nothing, then I walk out of the stable and Ginger just walks into town and I can’t talk to him or anything. The quest kind of dies and there is no way around it. AM VERY MAD.

I’ve been stuck for hours trying to reload saves, restarting the game and my comp. Tried reporting to the captain so that it triggers something early. Nothing works :frowning: