Stuck in main quest, Ginger in a pickle!

Shoulld we keep playing the side quests? like… i’m afried i would have to reroll…

Got the same problem… so annoying that they couldnt have just waited a few weeks to make a stable game instead of releasing tons of bugs…

2 Likes

Made a account just to say how pissed off I am right now . I can live with a few bugs but one that stops you from progressing in the main quest is fucking unacceptable!!!

I have this same problem this is game breaking bug as I can’t start doing side quests because I fear I’d need to roll back eventually anyway. This needs to be fixed ASAP

i have encountered the same bug, the update hasn’t fixed it

I think the update were they fixed previous problem with this quest broke it in a new even worse way. The previous bug was at least able to be worked around but this one just breaks the game.

I just posted in another thread on the same matter. I just got to this point and can’t finish the main quest. Luckily I have the unlimited save mod, so I can go back a ways, but for people who played the game “like it should” might be screwed if you have to go back to an earlier save. This is one of the few days I had off to play this and now I will probably have to wait a week before I can continue, so I am a bit pissed. Then again who knows how long before they fix it.

1 Like

Same here updated game with patch fix and just finished quest stuck with no ginger in a pickle quest

Yeah, literally just tried it 3 times trying different ways and saying different things to people and once I talk to JAKUB it says nothing, then I walk out of the stable and Ginger just walks into town and I can’t talk to him or anything. The quest kind of dies and there is no way around it. AM VERY MAD.

I’ve been stuck for hours trying to reload saves, restarting the game and my comp. Tried reporting to the captain so that it triggers something early. Nothing works :frowning:

Literally made an account to say that this game is a buggy mess. Why release something so broken? I should have taken everybody’s advice and waited a couple of months.

1 Like

Yep, same here, thought that i did something wrong because i didnt see anything about it on reddit.
Now i thought i scroll thru the Game Forum and found out that many have that problem.
i am mad cause i read that they “fixed” it with today i was happy that when i get there its solved. i was wrong.
now 2 hours in i tried everything to trigger the quest, even load 4 -5 saves earlier.

Pls fix that.

1 Like

I brought the game today after the patch was already out and the quest is bugged for me too. I spoke to the dude about the horsepick and then the quests finished but it doesn’t give me a new one.

Same Same. Still broke after the patch.

kurva kurva kurvaaaa
please please please fix it kurva

Patching minor game bugs will take year, year and half maybe with optimising. Im terribly sorry in view of this fact

I have the same problem! Wasted many hours tonight trying to complete The Hunt Begins in several different ways. Ginger in a Pickle just won’t start no matter what I do or how old savegame I use. :confused:

I was deluding myself that they have prepared few patches in advance and now i see there was nothing there, moreover they keep corrupting the game

Hey man,
Were you able to get this to work? I can’t seem to find the save in the game after dropping it in the appropriate folder. Any help would be great.

The exact same bug here. Got patch 1.2.5, finished the previous quest, and ginger in a pickle won’t trigger. Isn’t there a console command to trigger the quest or something?