Stuck in main quest, Ginger in a pickle!

Same same…need to reroll after 30 H playing time !!! Because of Save Bug and stuck now in that stupid Ginger Main Quest…Fix this ! Thanks

I am going to stop playing till this is fixed because I do not want to do sidequests and then find out later I will have to load an earlier save and lose all that hard work.

1 Like

great patch, had no issue before… now i do…

Seems like the patch caused the problem.

just signed up to bump this issue.
Love the game despite the bugs, would really like to keep progressing

bought the game yesterday and just got stuck here as well, i really hope they fix this because i am really enjoying the game but this is complete crap. i cant even play the game now… completely broke the game. fix. this. now.

Dont worry, there is a lot more bugs later iin the main story. Ginger is just a beggining of bogey carousel. Appprox 74 dollars turned to shit

Same here. Cant make the Quest to start, no matter if I report to Captain Bernard about the Bandits in the woods or question Jacub straight away. didnt even know first that there is a problem, cause the Quest finishs with saying “look for Ginger with some Charcoal Burners”. looked for him for hours with no success… now I know why. Checked my main Quest: No new Quest fired after succesfully finishing “the hunt begins”…

Having the same bug here, it’s very frustrating

As with all the others here, I am having this same trouble. Assume we just need to go play another game until this one is working properly. No use running around to do other things if the save file is corrupted and we will need to restart from the beginning.

Spent the last hours loading saves I even went back to a save 3 story missions previous, worked my way back up to the hunt begins and tried to complete the mission every way possible still no joy :frowning:

Exact same problem. Quest won’t trigger and I’ve been galloping around like a turnip for hours trying to figure out why. What a catastrophe of a patch this is! Warhorse better release some sweet FREE DLC to compensate for this shambles.

Guys I love the game and it’s premise, up until now I’ve been able to tolerate the small bugs and I’ve had a lot of fun. Having to wait around to play it properly and paying full price for the privilege however is seriously turning me away from it. Please get this sorted.

1 Like

It looks like in their support tracker this bug isn’t correctly identified… anyone know how to edit that ticket or maybe create a new one?

http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/projects/kingdom-come-deliverance

That report is from 4 days ago. The new patch from what I can tell is what’s stopping the quest from triggering at all for everyone.

3 Likes

Ginger is walking around the houses like nothing happened. (after hes “gone”)… :> I tried to headshot him just for revenge, but unfortunately he’s invicible.
The whole storyline broken after i talking with the dying bandit.
fyi: 1.2.2 was ok, the problem occured AFTER 1.2.5.
ps.: ok, ok, the quest doesn’t buggy anymore; the whole questline is missing :smiley:
-boss, i fixed the bug with a simple //* :smiley:
The solution is sophisticated, just a bit unfriendly for us who would like to play :wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible that they can patch a quest, then not even run some basic regression QA on that quest. Shows how little regard developers give to QA these days now that they can just rely on customers to test for them and then roll out patches when customers find the bugs rather than spedning money on QA.

1 Like

plus this game breaking bug is 6 hours into the game and now we can’t even request for a refund to show our frustrations.

1 Like

i think kurvafix would be more apropriate :smiley:

what folder do you drop it in??

whatever kurvas it needs to work, i don’t care, just let me explore the sweet Bohemia once more
yes, i’m still lurking/waiting for a hotfix thank you very much
although i might take a quick sleep break