Stuck on Quest - "questions and answers" (Plot Spoilers)

(Again, SPOILERS)

Okay, so I am absolute poop at this game, but I’m stuck on a particular quest called “questions and answers”. I know I need to chat with the merchant “Menhart” but I have no idea where to find him, I was told somewhere around Rovna but no clue as to where, so I have been searching for ages. If anyone could hint as for a next move that would be grand thanks.

Bump - as I think this post is almost forgotten about now, but I am still stuck and bored to hell with it

Hi! Check your Quest codex, you are not supposed to talk with him at all, you should finish the investigation properly, then I seem to recall you will talk to Sir Radzig and he’ll send you to the location where he’s at.

Where exactly even is the trader? I have a similar problem and cant find him in Rovna since theres no marker

Yeah, went to Radzig at his camp, he told me to meet with the merchant but there was not a quest marker. Doesn’t matter now though, restarted the game anyway lol

I’m stuck here as well , can’t find Menhart or whatever his name is

Anyone know his location? Bandit said charcoal dump and crossroads but i swear i cant find anything.

When you look from Rovna to Skalitz there’s a crossroad on the right either before or after the church (I think it’s after) you head on the path and find a broken down wagon at a crossroad, inspect the few things there and follow the blood trail on the left, make sure to inspect the blood so that the quest updates, then question the leader of the charcoal-burners, the others will only send you to him.

1 Like

Well i believe i followed directions but i cant find any wagons…i went up and down and even tried to just talk to the charcoal guys by themselves and so far nothing. Could you post maybe a marker or anything?

I figured what was wrong. Sorry for the late reply but the other day I got back to the same point. After speaking with Radzig in the camp a cutscene should play, this will trigger an objective and complete the quest onwards to find the guy. I recommend saving with a savior schnapps then speaking with Sir Radzig so if the cutscene does not appear just reload and try again, perhaps not skipping the dialogue helps?

1 Like

I don’t know how to help, sorry for the late post but I ran out of daily posts and couldn’t reply for 24 hours :smiley:
Maybe you didn’t trigger the right quest? Give me your current objectives.

Thank you guys. I know.im late but i quit playing for a few days cause of this i took the guys advice and kept going back until finally the cutscene happened. So even though it says go find the place you have to talk to Radzig more than once! Thanks for all the answers!

I have the same issue. When you say you kept going back untill cutscene you mean reloading or just go and talk to him again and again?

I have the same problem. Also, I had to replay one hour of gameplay to get there, because the save-system is really good. This game is really buggy and all, didn’t have any significant problems, but this one is really annoying.

My problem is that I have at least 20 hrs of gameplay after this. If its not fixed in a patched I am screwed

I had to see him twice… yes once i had to reload and lose about 5hours of game time. I did a bunch of sidequest saved and went back to the start. Helped around Merhojed and once it said report go him i did. Then it said i still needed to wait for Malichar. Waited around a day to talk to him. Then i went back to the same camp and a cutscene starts when ypu walk towards Radzig.

Sorry for necroing this post, but this bug has just broken my game, i cannot fix it with any way you described until now… i really hope on 1.3

Is there still no solution to this bug? It’s game over if not…

I’m guessing you have to speak to radzig before going to sasau. It’s too late now, I’ve had probably more than 10 hours of gameplay since then and over written all game saves since before then.