Stuttering and poor performance since 1.2.5

Had no problems running on High with Textures at Very High at 48-58 fps before the patch.
the game now micro-stutters and the texture pop in is worse.

For example, the fps counter registers about 56 average around Peshek’s Mill with stutters as I head up past the Bath House to town and collapses to mid 30’s in Rattay with NPCs popping out of nowhere, freezes as texture stream in and the frame chugging/stuttering when I move.

Not really playable at the moment.

Tested a few other games to see if I had developed a hardware problem: Doom 2016; Skyrim; Wolfenstein New Colossus and they all performed as expected.

(Can I downgrade?)

Basic Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600
8gig RAM
1060 gtx 6gb
Win 10

OK here’s a crazy fix. I set my Object Distance and LOD to max and the stuttering stopped. I also dropped the shadows from High to Medium to save 10 fps in Rattay high street and town centre .

I hope it helps someone.

BTW disabling v-sync did boost my fps to over 70 but the tearing was as obvious as it was predictable on 60 mhz screen.

Thank you for the tip to set LOD and OBJECT DISTANCE to max.
For whatever reason, the game now runs smooth around Rattay Mill.

You’re welcome.
I also tried setting the Vegetation Distance to max and my framerate improved, so I bumped up the Shadows to High, the Shader Quality to Very High with Adaptive Vsync on the Nvidia Control Panel to reduce screen tearing around the 60 fps mark.

Looks pretty good and runs without stutters (with the usual FPS drops in Rattay and Pop-in awaiting the Devs optimisation).

Bit of a backwards fix. Lol. Something not rite, I sometimes wonder if those sliders do anything. Must be some sort of glitch, doubt you’re playing at max Los with better performance.