Suggestions, Feedback and Nitpicks!

Indeed. This game actually lacks realism, though it pretends to have it by not adding reticule to bow and forcing you to eat and sleep.

1 Like

The looting and economy system leave a lot of room for improvement yea.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t read this topic from the beginning, so, I apologize if these are redundant.

Here it goes:

• Fix the fact that objects/items in your inventory randomly change order when selling them.
  • Items and corpses shouldn’t slide as much on hillside when killed. There is something called friction.
  • The quest to learn how to Pickpocket with Miller Peshek is bugged. if you level up this skill without training first, there will be no dialog to train anymore and it will still shows as an active quests/activities.
  • Can be stuck on a horse if you try to pass over some bushes or obstacles (you can no longer get off your horse). Saving and reloading your game seem to fix this, but randomly. Sometimes, it doesn’t work.
  • Wayfarers spawns always at the exact same spots on the map and they follow the exact same pattern while it should be randomized.
  • Add children (make them immortal or make it so we can’t hit them).
  • Add horse-riding NPCs on main roads.
  • Allow to hitch your horse when in cities or villages.
  • Add volumetric fog/lighting effect.
  • It should never rain with a clear & sunny sky.
  • Add more wild animals (wolves, bears, etc.) that could attack you.
2 Likes

No worries, good suggestions.

re bury the graves you dug up for treasure,
Stated before a categorized inventory and a swappable town and armor set.

2 Likes

That would be really neat indeed.

***Items and corpses shouldn’t slide as much on hillside when killed. There is something called friction. -> i agree
***The quest to learn how to Pickpocket with Miller Peshek is bugged. if you level up this skill without training first, there will be no dialog to train anymore and it will still shows as an active quests/activities. -> activities may be tried several times ; it’s not a bug
***Wayfarers spawns always at the exact same spots on the map and they follow the exact same pattern while it should be randomized. -> the spawn points are near bandit/cuman camps, so it makes some sense that they attack the travellers. After many hours of play you will know the spawn points, so it would be nice that it changes, but the enemies (number, weapons and clan) at the spawn points change.
***Add horse-riding NPCs on main roads. -> yeah that would be cool, but bad for “this game is unoptimized” guys.
***Add volumetric fog/lighting effect. -> there is. May be you are using a custom user.cfg file that remove it ? If yes look for the lines with “volumetric” and tweak it. I take the opportunity to recomment this mod for pc users : https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/482
***It should never rain with a clear & sunny sky. -> false at least in Europe. When this happens there is a rainbow that appears sometimes.
***Add more wild animals (wolves, bears, etc.) that could attack you. -> yeah why not, even if there is already many animals in forests.

Reduce the “slipperiness” of corpses and items when sliding down an incline. Friction much?
Heck they slide faster than I can run!

Thought it was a reflection of superior medieval materials science

Being able to slam into buildings and large plants on horseback and not fall and suffer damage (‘Superman’ Christopher Reeves comes to mind) annoys me more than sliding bodies

the damn sliding cuts into my profits! I have had many instance of animals and corpses slide of to nowhere and disappear into the incline or hidden so well I can’t find it even when crouching to see up close.

you mean gear harvesting?

much prefer FO version of gear harvesting. just access the body and you can still loot weapon that’s no longer in the hand of the corpse.

1 Like

ya, and hunting rabbits. I have to remind myself not to shoot critters on a hill side.

1 Like

Yea its quite frustrating sometimes like other people have pointed out, specially while hunting :frowning:

Would it be too much to ask if you built a guardhouse henry as a bailiff able to set up patrol points of the guards. I notice after several days they just sitting around by the campfire.

1 Like

Was asked/prosposed to Tobi and Prokop during ashes Q&A webcast. Pretty much told be happy with whatcha got as DLC already expanded beyond its original plan

1 Like

Well
 if what we got was more than what we were originaly supposed to get, then i dont even what to imagine what a crap the original DLC was gonna be :frowning:

1 Like

Think the DLC model is flawed, perhaps fundamentally. DLC seems to largely fall into 2 categories:
(1) cash grab
(2) pet project

The former feeds the vainglorious (players who make skin purchases) or the lazy/impatient (players who make pay to win purchases)

The latter feeds the creative interests of the developer but has much potential to be a missed target (half baked) with players

Last April’s Fools Day, WH poked fun at the former. So, they’re intentions aren’t a simple cash grab. That means ashes and the others are prone to the latter. If WH wants to be more transformative, they need to re-evaluate how they solicit, triage and implement player feedback relative to DLC content

1 Like

[quote=“frelmedieval, post:73, topic:49323”]
Was asked/prosposed to Tobi and Prokop during ashes Q&A webcast. Pretty much told be happy with whatcha got as DLC already expanded beyond its original pl[/quote]
Yup, I watched it live stream. I thought those two were full of self importance and didn’t give 2 shakes of a donkeys tail about what their customers wanted. Almost breaking their arms patting themselves on their backs The DLC still came out a buggy mess.

I get that the feedack was too late to do anything about, but WH never should’ve asked for feedback if they weren’t prepared to do something about it. To be dismissive about it was over the top.

Hope WH sets better expectations around questions/feedback when they do the bastards webcast on the 2nd