System requirements: can i run it?

I’m not super tech savvy but how well would I be able to run this game? this is my setup:
Processor: AMD ryzen 5 1400 quad-core processor 3.59GHz
Installed memory ram 8.00Gb
64-bit operating system, x64 based processor
GPU: GeForce GTX1070

Google ‘can I run it’. First website. Thank me later.

I did, and i meet minimum requirements, the processor i the only upgrade i need, i just want to know how much better is the reccommened one to the one i already have?

Try check your configuration on game-debate webpage.

Can I run it with this config?
PCIE GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ASUS PH-GTX1050TI-4G, 4GB DDR5
RAM DDR4 8GB 2133MHz Crucial Value / I PLAN TO DOUBLE IT
CPU LGA 1151 Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz, 3MB cache
My CPU seems to bee the weekest point, but I heard that this game is MASSIVELY single threaded… my CPU is just I3 but a strronger one, and it’s better in single thread than the minimum req. I5.
k%C3%A9p

ofc u can run it but lowest possible settings under 60fps. I don think there is good enough cpu yet in market what could keep stable 60fps. Game might run well mostly but in rattay u get drops and that is nasty only way to keep 60 would get atleast 6 cores running like 6Ghz and thats not happenig any near if u go 1440p/4K there is not enough powerfull gpu I bet even titan rtx is weak on 1440p max settings in rattay and 4K yea forget about it.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olkBEIH3rYo

Are you sure, I can’t run it with medium settings?
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
DDR4 8GB / OR 16 GB

You can see the performance of 3 CPU
BLUE: my CPU
PINK: Minimum req. CPU.
YELLOW: GD Adjusted Requirements
(from Game Debate).

k%C3%A9p

those numbers tell me nothing u watched that yt video?

Yes.
That’s nice. But Intel Core i3-8100 is better CPU than 6100.
Except in single thread where they are the same.

so u can expect even lower performance but not much

I’m really curious about is this game really “massively single threaded”?
This would explain why they experience extremely bad performance with some i5 processors… and it would be encouraging with my i3-6100 (with srtong vga and RAM) becouse that cpu is relative strong in single thread.

I have an AMD HD 5670 + FX 6100 and I can play the game at 30fps, but with the lowest graphics.