T-shirts and hoodies for the shop

Sorry I am not up to date on the forum, so I don’t know if this suggestion was already posted.

I would like to have some nice t-shirts and hoodies for the shop, maybe even some jewellery which are replica of ingame items (like a cross) would be great too. I think that would help people, who now have money again, to pledge more and want something that you can feel and touch before the game is out. It would bring some free advertising too.
I know you have a lot of other things to do at the moment but it could be worth the effort.

Greetings.

3 Likes

Great idea!.. I would buy quality items like clothing or perhaps jewellery like a ring or a neckless. Great gifts and a nice way to support the project even more and get something back on top of a awesome game :slight_smile:

Not sure if jewellery, but a t-shirt would be nice :smiley:

I would want a hoodie inspired by in-game clothes. Like this:

15 Likes

Maybe make the bottem black? + What about not having the name of the game but the “coat of arms” of warhorse?

btw epic picture :slight_smile:

I would like to see white t-shirt/hoodie with this guy alone. My money are ready for that.

3 Likes

1 Like

I would buy this instantly

I like that design too.

Not a fan of the way the creator of these hoodies talks, but still worth a second look; http://www.lothhoodies.com/.
I can imagine myself wearing one of these while playing as the shadow-walker.

How about leather-ware like pouches, purses and arm-braces?
Since we seem to have a large archer’s community, leather arm-braces and pouches with the WarHorse logo may become objects of desire.

1 Like

Great ideas! Keep on inspriring us and maybe you’ll find your ideas in our new onlineshop.

1 Like

So is this T - Shirt design going to be up on the Kingdom Come Shop anytime?

I want one, I mean just look how excited it makes Dan!

posted in a old thread…

Yes it will be there! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it possible to buy one of this T-shirts on Gamescom?