Talmberg Horse Race/The Sports of Kings BUG!

Upon winning the Talmberg Horse Race and returning to let Zora know Sir Divish will be buying her horses again she says our reward will be a fine saddle; however no matter what I do I never receive the saddle? HELP!

2 Likes

Same here. I even got rid of my saddle to make sure it wasnt the noble 4 saddle bag one. She gives me money and then nothing else. The quest completion text is also incomplete as it just says: The glorious Talmberg Horse Race.

1 Like

Lol, I did the exact same thing with dropping my noble 4 saddle bag to make sure I get the reward.
But I also did not get a saddle as reward.

1 Like

Please send this bug report to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com
Thank you!!!

1 Like

I dont even get any rewards cause when i ride back to start nothing happens. and when other riders comes there quest in cancelled.

i got some groschen for win the race, but not the saddle, and the still a lot horses from Bernard and his Knights at Neuhof, but Bernard is allready back in Rattay, i still ableto use Zoras Horse after im back in Neuhof,

1 Like

Yep, patch 1.2.5 this bug is still present. You only get some groschen as reward, no shadlebag at all.

1 Like

I can confirm that this is still a bug. i just finished the race, didn’t get any saddle. not sure how this is going to be fixed but i would’ve liked a better saddle for sure. oh well.

1 Like

I’m guessing the mission is bugged because only 0.79 percent of people have unlocked the achievement on Xbox.

like everything else…

1 Like

That happened to me a couple times too, you need to come in as Sir Divish is walking otherwise it glitches if your early as if you’re not even there and once you leave it will cancel saying you never showed up. If you’re too late it will cancel because…well you’re late. It’s a pain but you gotta time it just right. I waited for Sir Divish and walked with him on my horse.

Same bug for me, got the money, not the saddle.

2 Likes

yep same here just got money no saddle and my race horse stay for rest of the game on talmberk crossroad :smiley:

Same bug here.

I am on a pc. Did not receive the saddle from Zora :confounded:

1 Like

Yep, no saddle.

1 Like

Same here. Got grochen but no saddle. I figured since I was full inventory from a fight along the way that it would automatically send the saddle to my storage but I did some digging around the web and seems to be a common problem regardless of circumstance. Some have received money, others have gotten nothing.

1 Like

It’s a e-mail address.

Just finished the quest, got groschens and a promise of a saddle. Never saw the saddle though…

This could be because you’re on the wrong horse.

You can race with only Zora’s horse!