Talmberg Hunstman Home Personal Storage Chest

Hello,

I got through the quest “Cherchez La Femme” fine, and the house is mine along with the accompanying duties as Master Huntsman of Talmberg. I can open the doors and chests and access everything, but the problem is this: For whatever reason, none of the chests are the shared personal chest that the game (and numerous online threads) said was to be included. I took out all loot of every chest and passed some time. I even traveled and came back. No change

I’ve redone it numerous times, and nothing works. Please fix or help. Thanks.

UPDATE: Still cannot access storage at Huntsman home, but now even worse, my personal storage chest is gone at both my rented room in Sassau, and my home in Rattay. I cannot rent the room anymore in Sassau because I paid the lump sum, so to rent isnt even an option anymore. And Rattay let me store things until I reloaded a save, went back to Rattay, and it was a normal chest with a few items. This bug is out of control. HELP Warhorse!

the one you’re looking for is in the upper area of the house accessed by stairs. the other once contains all the former huntsmen’s bows, arrows, etc that he sells.

a little exploration solves a lot.

All chests have been checked and rechecked over and over. I’ve looted everything, and I already know that it’s supposed to be the smaller of the upstairs chests. Same problem, it’s not the personal storage. Thanks though. You’re sarcasm solves a lot.

1 Like

I had this problem as well. I think there’s a bug with the quest that has broken the link between the storage chest. If i go to the inn near the monastery the chest is empty, but in the inn at talmberg I see all my stuff.

whoa lmao…

Jimmy, I think you are right. I think when they fixed the quest with the patch, it somehow messed up the storage chest part, because it’s happened to other people i’ve talked to. The chest it was supposed to be in upstairs has the clothes and other “Huntsman” gear that the Scribe said would be in there, but when you remove it, it just remains a normal chest. The other big chest next to it has tons of gear and some money, but that one remains normal as well.

I’m just not going to use that house like I would to, which is very disappointing. Hopefully they see some of these threads and fix it.

hey i this game save … wqwedd
its a bugs collection and i stay in bandit hunt mission plz some body send me save file :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
C:\Users*user*\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves\playline0 etc
my email :mitsoxxxl@gmail.com d

I have come across this bug as well. there is no “shared” chest in the hunstman lodge and the other personal chests in your quarters/taverns are no longer linked, they act as individual chests (I have only checked Rattay Keep and Talmberg Inn). At first I thought my gear was lost but I went to the Mill outside of Rattay and found the gear I had originally stored.

I reloaded before “Cherchez La Femme” and all the chests were linked again.

Toogs, i thought it was only related to that quest as well. And it may be for some people, but for me even after restarting hours and hours before, I still have the bug at certain inns where I cannot use the storage. It also happens to my home in Rattay. The ONLY way ive been able to use the storage is if I save, and restart the whole game and log in. For that initial opening, the storage works.

I too have ran into this issue, the master huntsman chest is not shared all my inn chests are empty or filled with default loot including the Rattay castle room. Once the chests are bugged loading a previous save will make the chests broken also. I haven’t checked the chest at the miller’s house though.

Hmmmm that is frustrating. I thought I had found a workaround where I didn’t have to revert to before becoming the Talmberg Huntsman, but it wouldn’t stick. Eventually I would have to reload a save, open my inventory, THEN open the “shared-chest” (wherever it may be) to get it to reflect the loot I had originally stored. Afterwards, if I went to open another “shared-chest” it would be empty. Sort of like what you said.

I see you paid a “lump-sum” for the Sassau Inn. I did not know you could do this, so I haven’t myself. Have you done that with any other inn? Maybe that has something to do with it? I am just stabbing in the dark…

I submitted a bug report about the Huntsman’s Lodge and “Cherchez La Femme” in regards to personal storage, but by your account and others in this thread it seems “shared-chests” have the potential to become totally borked.

Oh no… I have this bug too, and I actually didn’t pay attention so I played like 10 hours saying whatever to my storage, and now I’m close to bursting with stuff (300 on me 500 on horse). Having to travel back to Rattay mill is very annoying.

Need confirmation but I think I could get around this bug like this:

-reload to last safe save for the personnal chest
-end chercher la femme BUT do not talk to the chamberlain
-go empty all chests in the huntsman house
-go talk to the chamberlain

The huntsman chest still unconnected to the personnal chest but at least one can continue the adventure without problems.

This bug should be adressed, way too annoying!

I have the exact same problem as you. After completing this quest I can’t find my personal storage chest anywhere on the Huntsman property. In addition, my personal chest in Sassau and Rattay no longer function properly. Here’s hoping that this will be fixed soon.

yeah… plus other million bugs as well.

1 Like

I have this bug as well. Storage chests not linked, items end up at Rattay Mill, other chests (inns, Rattay castle) have generic loot.

Restarting the game and reloading a save sometimes fixes the issue intermittently, but the issue returns as soon as i store something in the inventory and check another location

I tried multiple times to finish the quest siding with hare and becoming master huntsman but every time my shared chests would eventually get bugged. I’ve given up on this quest for the time being, loaded an older save and lost 10+ hours of progress. Hopefully it gets fixed in the future.

Verified same problem on ps4.

Confirmed bug at version 1.3.4

Same Problem on Ps4 Pro…Cmon Warhorse