Thanks for standing your ground against the bullies Daniel

I disagree. It’s not our freaking job to watch every single word we say so it won’t be misinterpreted as “sexist” or “racist”. God, please don’t bow down to those SJWs. They’re insane.

No, every time they say something stupid they must be exposed, because otherwise our society will go even more downhill. It’s already going downhill with all the hypocritical BS.

The sad truth is that those SJWs are the real sexists and racists. Feminists aren’t aiming for equality, they’re aiming for a preferential treatment.
The same goes for the ones who are supposedly fighting racism.

5 Likes

They’re at it again. :weary:

Hit it into the google translator if you can’t speak German if you have some braincells to spare and read about how dan is a Nazi because he owns a burzum T-Shirt which apparently is a nazi band. And if you listen to any band you automatically hold the same views as the artist you listen to. (according to this article).

Also look for “kingdom come deliverance” on twitter. German SJW’s were doing overhours to shit on KC:D the last few days.

Just have a look at this

It does not surprise me. Dumb people will never extinct.

Jesus, I think I lost brain cells just by reading that.

2 Likes

I’m fine, I had none left to spare anyways :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Why do we living with such a people on the same planet… Why… These people like vegans, gays and etc. I’m glad, that he’s not living in Russia or he’s gonna be getting punished on the streets cus of his words. These SJWs are brainedead people. What happened to the people? When they stopped using their mind? What’s going on…

P.S If to judge from the vids. and his messages, Dan knows what to say and to who. If about his game, he knows how to defend it from “smart” people. If about historical things, he knows, that this’s the game about his country and he wants to make the best from it - it’s fine + This’s his dream.

1 Like

Watch alpha behind the fence.

The world is huge! Imagine when its fully complete and you see a large castle in the distance? Breath taking I bet, can’t wait!

I was there in BETA, just walked for hours and watched things, but my game crashed after a while, ha-ha… Just imagine it with completed game and forests. Beautiful thing to look at.

A ignorant Volldepp. Calls other Nazis and uses the same brilliant attitude like Nazi followers.

2 Likes

SJWs are nazis, not Dan.

P.S i hope, i won’t get banned or followed by them, cus of my words. :sweat_smile:

7BdgEtkGAGE

1 Like

No SJW aren’t Nazis. But some of them use the same behaviour in ignoring facts and arguments which do not fit into their agenda.

2 Likes

Idk, i don’t like these people, cus they’re not protecting someone rights or trying to make things justified. They’re just snobiety. The same with femenists.

P.S Hard to express these kind of thoughts in english. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

can somebody translate this article?

Same at this end of the line.

I don’t like people who are ignorant regardless of sex, race, political agenda or because of something else.
And sometimes I have my own ignorant moments and try to avoid them as good as I can.

1 Like

Just lmao.
IJMblLne178

Just use google translate built in Chrome (its better than the add-on for some reason), german to english works great and you will understand pretty much everything.

Anyway, the article is a typical far-left “progressive” bullshit - lies, accusationions, misinterpretation, witch hunt, all in the name of diversity and feminism.

4 Likes

oh yeah it works fine :slight_smile:

Alex Jones made a fun youtube vid on the topic of anti-white-male rhetoric and strange libtards telling non-whites to demand whites alter history to suit gays and non-whites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3FUK-upeA4

In my humble opinion it’s insecurities that cause them to lash out when they aren’t represented in European history. Most of Africa had no written language, and had not even discovered the wheel by the time Europeans started colonising Africa.

That’s why Afro centrists always try to take credit for European accomplishments, like claiming Shakespeare plays were written by a black women, or claiming Beethoven was black, , or that the Romans were black, ect. because they find their own history lacking.

4 Likes