Thanks for standing your ground against the bullies Daniel

I laughed a couple of decades ago when I read that Jesus was black (and not Pale Jewish-orientated).

Currently its the libtard mentality (in Steam Mods also) that permeates society: and they will not stop until every white man is held down and given an african husband; unless the good men of the North fight for Our own rights also…
Maybe they will figure out that they hate the people who brought them the modern world (thanks to God via Jesus the Christ) are not their enemy: maybe not; but its a fight they will ultimately lose.

1 Like

1 Like

He is a little bastard. I guess he will cry if i give him an kick in his ass, which he is calling a face!

4 Likes

Maybe but North Africa along the mediterranean showed some development and egypt was for a long period a high culture. Why these knowledge didn’t influence the hole african continent more is a interesting question. Maybe the Sahara desert and the Oceans were huge obstacles but especially stream upward along the Nile more cultural exchange should have been possible.

1 Like

Sorry, I appreciate your loyalty to Warhorse but I doubt that this discussion helps us. And it goes into a direction which is not conducive. I will close this thread now. Thank you for understanding.

13 Likes