The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon DLC Hotfix coming soon

I précise since the 1.7
1: no pnj with play dice in pribiyslavice
2: cant enter To the merchant (dealer) because i see a red sign who say me its forbiden but it’s good hours
3: no music in the tavern in pribyslavice and mirka and the taverniers of skallice go to bed at 18h and no do jobs
4: in enter of pribyslavice two guard are bug of collision

Sorry for my english iam french :slight_smile:

In the DLC Trailer we see a Cave and a guy with a Deer Head… I haven´t seen both things in the DLC. Have I missed something ? :frowning:

Same here, maybe its because i didnt do the sidemission from the charlatan when u need the potion for sir Hans

That is the sad case the game has been in since release.

There’s also new bugs appearing with each update. An example: I stole a horse, rode to check out a nearby barn, unmounted, went inside said barn, got out in 30 seconds or so and the horse wasn’t there anymore. It had teleported back into the stall I stole it from, which was at the inn next to Rattay to the east. In total, I have played the game for over 170 hours since v1.4 and the teleporting horse bug has never happened before.

I love KCD but the bugginess of it gets on my nerves at times, especially the crashes to desktop, which have happened countless of times and still keep happening.

• Some stolen dices (demoniac, heavenly) dissapear after reload saved games.
  • Archery Master in Pribyslavitz not trading.

Curious:

• Malis is Trader’s Guard, but “Malis must be sober” (after judgment) generates wealth in Forge.
1 Like

The cave is in the bandit camp at the start. Make a right at the entrance where the dead body is hanging and the cave is there. It leads to the locked chest with the necklace

1 Like

The next tournament won’t start up.

seit dem patch auf v 1.7 kann ich in jagdfieber hans capon kein wein und speck mehr gen und ihn auch nicht vom baum losbinden

Would be nice, to inform us about delay of patch, fix. Hour after hour. We want to play. Without bugs, without fear to play or start play after every patch, please guys. Do something. Your game is brilliant, but its like a chinese boots. Looks nice and cool, but after few hours they are in pieces… Please guys…

Damn so many new bugs. I guess 1.7 really smashed more than it fixed. :confused:
Before 1.7 Warhorse has been on a good way in my opinion.

Can’t start the Charlatan quest in the DLC, anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, I have the same issue.

Most of players have that issue, wait for hotfix.

i agree that WH needs to improve testing. more salient question is how.

ECU systems integration, testing and functionality are likely more complex in their dynamics than those used in this open world RPG but ECU is heavily if not exclusively sensor based.

there are diagnostics that can be monitored (optimized) in an open world RPG such as KCD. but, i suspect that much of RPG gameplay isn’t amenable or reducible to a diagnostic test even if multivariate. an example is post quest completion artifacts.

at dragons(?), Daniel said people played the game in ways WH never thought of or intended. they made the car a boat. it’s hard for WH QA to anticipate such extremes to test. as an outsider, to me, the only reliable way to regression test this stuff is to retain and test the curious and extreme use cases sent to them as submitted save files for tickets. perhaps WH already does so. perhaps they need more samples. maybe but doesn’t seem like that’s the only issue as some of my submitted save files (and probably others) wouldn’t have obtained a test pass for tourney add-on.

Yes, I agree. There are these possibilities why their game has so much bugs:

1. they are not able to find bugs during testing
  2. they are able to find bugs but not able to fix them
  3. they just do not care and release it anyway…

1.) I do not think so it is first option. If 90% of players have issues with bugs they are having same issues as well. So they are probably able to find most od the bugs.

2.) This may be true. Because lot of bugs is reported since first release but not fixed. They must be aware od those bugs…

3.) I think this is the reason. I judging by state od the game after release in February. Before the release they did not said a word about some troubles with bugs. Od course they knew that their game is buggy as hell. But they released it anyway.

Zbyshek is killable. so, you think (as an example) WH knew and chose to not ‘fix’ him?

I have no idea. I think that to fix this bug you need only uncheck 1 checkbox. Just to change one atribute of NPC…

got to find it and recognize it’s a problem (example, you stealth kill Zbyshek while he’s asleep in tent in Vranik because you recognize him and want revenge for him bringing Runt upon you. problem is Zbyshek can’t free you in the Vranik escape scene if you’ve already killed him. unless WH QA anticipated that particular murderous use case and tested it, killable Zbyshek would’ve slipped through the testing cracks. per another forum user, this bug/issue lives in 1.7)

I think they are focus on creating new DLCs because they want more money then just fixing bugs for free.

And they think players buy next DLC anyway because players are stupid.

yes, new DLC adds revenue stream. i don’t fault them. WH could’ve sold skins for $5-10 a piece (as in COD, etc) and made a killing. they actually tried to deliver content… albeit thinner than some users expect(ed)